The Le Creuset stoneware dog bowls range are original designs and have been hand-crafted, making each piece unique. Due to this uniqueness, there may be slight variations from piece to piece. The enameled surface is easy to clean and scratch-resistant. The enamel is also completely hygienic and will not absorb odors or flavours. Not only it's extremely strong and durable, it also resists staining, chipping and cracking. The wide base prevents tipping and the bowl fits nicely in a modern home. It's also a good alternative to plastic, which makes it a good eco-friendly choice. Features
- Exclusive in Singapore
- Original designs and hand-crafted, making each piece unique
- High-quality exterior enamel protects against metal marks and other damage
- Less than 1% porosity, blocking moisture absorption which can lead to cracking, crazing and rippling along the interior
- Hygienic, resistant to staining and flavour/odour absorption
- Easy to clean and scratch-resistant
- A virtually nonstick glazed interior that easily releases foods for quick cleanup
- A perfectly colour-matched palette of bold, consistent tones perfect for a modern home
- Eco-friendly alternative to plastic bowls
- Wrapped in a luxurious, durable and modern non-woven fabric. Suitable to be given as a gift on special occasions
- Small bowl measures 11 x 5 cm with a capacity of 230ml
- Medium bowl measures 14 x 6.5 cm with a capacity of 500ml
ADD TO CART now to enjoy FREESHIPPING, RETURNS & BEST PRICE GUARANTEE. T&Cs apply. Or get inspired by meeting like-minded people from our DOG SMART COMMUNITY today.
- The presentation, packaging, size and measurements of this product is subject to change by manufacturer without notice. While images and descriptions listed are only meant to be guidelines, the integrity of the product shall remain the same.