- Stella & Chewy’s Freeze Dried Chicken Dinner Patties Dog Food offers the best nutrients that your dogs require from a raw diet. Stella & Chewy’s believes in offering the best freeze dried dinner patties for healthy and happy dogs. They are also focused in ensuring the highest quality pet food from the first delivery to the last batch crafted in their own USA kitchen.
- Made in small batches in Stella & Chewy's own USA kitchen with raw cage-free chicken and 100% organic-certified fruits and vegetables.
- Entices picky eaters and pets with decreased appetites with its irresistible, meat-based recipe.
- Appropriate balance of proteins and fats aid help with weight management for both overweight and underweight dogs.
- Added probiotics and minimally processed recipe help sensitive stomachs. No gluten, fillers, or artificial preservatives and colors.
- Natural oils and limited-ingredients offer allergy relief and contributes to eliminating itchy skin and hot spots..
Breed Size: All Breeds
Life Stage: All Stages
Special Diet: Gluten Free, Grain Free, Limited Ingredient
Size: 1 Patty
Made In: United States
Refer to the full-size product listing here.
- Rated 4.5 Stars from Dog Food Advisor. More about the review here.
- This only serves as a reference to help our community make a more informed decision. They do not necessarily reflect the views of Good Dog People™
ADD TO CART now to enjoy FREE SHIPPING, RETURNS & BEST PRICE GUARANTEE. T&Cs apply. Or get inspired by meeting like-minded people from our DOG SMART COMMUNITY today.
Chicken With Ground Bone, Chicken Liver, Chicken Gizzard, Pumpkin Seed, Potassium Chloride, Organic Cranberries, Organic Spinach, Organic Broccoli, Organic Beets, Sodium Phosphate Monobasic, Organic Carrots, Organic Squash, Organic Apples, Organic Blueberries, Choline Chloride, Dried Pediococcus Acidilactici Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Longum Fermentation Product, Taurine, Tocopherols (Preservative), Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Proteinate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin B12 Supplement.
Crude Protein – min 48.0%
Crude Fat – min 28.0%
Crude Fiber – max 4.0%
Moisture – max 5.0%
Crude Protein – min 15.0%
Crude Fat – min 9.0%
Crude Fiber – max 2.0%
Moisture – max 72.0%
Microorganisms* – not less than 10,000,000 CFU/oz. (Pediococcus Acidilactici, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Longum)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Food Nutrient Profiles
This is a repacked product meant only for trial feeding. Please purchase only if comfortable. It's recommended to consume within a week of receipt.