ORIJEN Original Dog Food is Biologically Appropriate suitable for dogs of all life stages, featuring a 85% WholePrey fresh meat, organs and cartilage recipe. ORIJEN uses Fresh Regional Ingredients from suppliers they know and trust. These FRESH ingredients are delivered to their kitchen and steam-cooked without adding any water. The Fresh ingredients typically travel from farm to kitchen within 3 days and into the foods within 2 days. This food is highly palatable for picky eaters and is infused with freeze dried liver to entice them to finish their daily meals!
- Grain-free kibble suitable for dogs of all life stages
- First 10 ingredients are either fresh or raw meat
- Made of 85% WholePrey fresh or raw meat, organs, and edible bone and cartilage
- High protein content of 38%
- Infused with freeze dried chicken and turkey liver
- Passionately made in Canada
Breed Size: All Breeds
Life Stage: All Stages
Special Diet: By-Product Free, Grain Free
Protein: Chicken, Turkey, Herring, Flounder
Size: 340g, 2kg, 6kg, 11.4kg
Made In: Canada
- Rated 5 Stars from Dog Food Advisor. More about the review here.
- This only serves as a reference to help our dog community make a more informed decision. It does not necessarily reflect the views of Good Dog People™
ADD TO CART now to enjoy FREESHIPPING, RETURNS & BEST PRICE GUARANTEE. T&Cs apply. Or get inspired by meeting like-minded people from our DOG SMART COMMUNITY today.
Chicken, turkey, flounder, whole mackerel, chicken liver, turkey giblets (liver, heart, gizzard), whole herring, eggs, dehydrated chicken, dehydrated turkey, dehydrated chicken liver, dehydrated egg, dehydrated mackerel, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, chicken fat, whole green lentils, whole navy beans, whole chickpeas, lentil fiber, natural chicken flavor, whole peas, pollock oil, pea starch, chicken heart, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, collard greens, whole apples, whole pears, whole cranberries, dried kelp, salt, zinc proteinate, mixed tocopherols (preservative), vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, calcium pantothenate, copper proteinate, dried chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
- Crude protein (min.)38%
- Crude fat (min.)18%
- Crude fiber (max.)4%
- Moisture (max.)12%
- Dietary Starch (max.)18%
- Sugars (max.)1.3%
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) (min.)0.2%
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)0.2%
- Calcium (min.)1.4%
- Phosphorus (min.)1%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)3%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)0.8%
- Glucosamine* (min.)600 mg/kg
- Total Microorganisms* (min)1 Million CFU/lb
- (Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium animalis Lactobacillus casei)
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Your dog is unique and his feeding requirements will vary with his environment, age, and activity. That’s why we suggest starting with the guides below, and then monitoring his weight and adjusting portions as needed. Feed twice daily and remember to always keep fresh, clean water available.
† Use a standard 250ml/120g measuring cup. Serve dry or lightly moistened. See your veterinarian regularly. To help maintain freshness, we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location. ORIJEN Original is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.