Grain and gluten free yakyCHARMS Microwavable Cheese Puffs are made using techniques by the people of the Himalayas, derived from an ancient recipe to convert milk into a hard cheese. The same method is practiced at the Himalayan Pet Supply farm in Washington State to create an authentic lactose-free treat that is 100% natural without any preservatives nor additives. Now the same Himalayan treat in the form of fun poppin' charms are available to you and your dog, handmade in the USA. Get ready for movie night with your furry friend! Himalayan Pet Supply makes a variety of Cheese Dog Chews in hard, medium, soft, and dental densities! They come in different sizes and flavours, guaranteed to keep your dog satisfied. GIFT WITH PURCHASE
- Free for redemption for orders above $99
- Need not be added to cart; only select when you check out
- Gift With Purchase (GWP) are non exchangeable, refundable nor returnable
- While stocks last; next best option will be provided if your selection is out of stock
- Limited to one gift per customer regardless single or multiple orders
- 35 to 40 pieces per pack
- Only 73 calories per pack
- 0/10 on the Chewmeter where cookies are a zero and antlers are a 10
- 100% natural
- Lactose free, grain free, gluten free
- No artificial flavours, preservatives or binding agents
- No soy or corn
Best for dogs over 12 weeks old
- 2014 Industry Recognition Award
Breed Size: All Breeds
Life Stage: All Stages
Special Diet: Grain Free, Gluten Free
Size: 21g, 21g x 12
Made In: USA
ADD TO CART now to enjoy FREESHIPPING, RETURNS & BEST PRICE GUARANTEE. T&Cs apply. Or get inspired by meeting like-minded people from our DOG SMART COMMUNITY today.
Feed as a treat or reward - your dog will love you for it!
Best for dogs over 12 weeks old.
Microwave on HIGH for approximately 1 minute - time will vary depending on your microwave. If the pieces do not pop, microwave for another 10 seconds as needed. Never cook yakyCHARMS over 1.5 minutes and never leave microwave unattended. Bag may not fully inflate when heating is complete. The cheese will not pop - you will not hear a popping sound as you do when you make popcorn. Be careful not to overcook - yakyCHARMS can scorch if overcooked. Allow yakyCHARMS to cool fully before feeding.
Always treat responsibly - keep an eye on your pets when giving them any treat, chew or toy. Remove treat if potential hazard presents itself.
Hand washing is a good practice - especially after doggy drool.
A complete + balance diet helps keep dogs healthy.
Store in a cool and dry place.
Not intended for human consumption - no matter how yummy they look.
CUSTOMERS LIKE YOU ALSO BOUGHT