ZiwiPeak Air Dried Free-Range Chicken Dry Dog Food uses a gentle twin-stage air-drying process to naturally preserve ingredients and also eliminates pathogenic bacteria. There’s no preservatives, sugars and glycerines, and the food is safe, clean and easy to handle. It is just as nutritious and digestible as a completely raw diet, in the convenient form of air dried. Benefits
- Chicken is the number one protein fed globally to dogs. Our recipe contains over 96% meat, organs, bone, and green lipped mussels all sourced from accredited New Zealand free-range farms, fully balanced with all the necessary vitamins and minerals.
- Limited Ingredient Diet – High meat content recipe with added essential vitamins and minerals for a complete and balanced diet.
- Gentle air-drying process: naturally preserves the nutritional value of 96% Meat, Organs, Bone and New Zealand Green Mussel that go into making ZIWI Peak Air-Dried dog food.
- We use only 100% New Zealand Free Range Chicken meat and organs. All chickens are raised without added hormones, chemicals or growth promotants. The free-range chicken used in our recipe provides an excellent source of protein.
- Our free-range chickens are never force-fed or raised in barns, and all chickens can forage freely outside at will, resulting in higher quality and better tasting meat.
- All of our free-range chicken farms are independently audited and certified as humane and free range.
- Includes 3% New Zealand green-lipped mussel, a great natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin.
- Chicken is a great choice for dogs who are sensitive to red meats.
- More nutrition due to the air drying process: It minimises any damage to the proteins, vitamins, and sensitive nutrients in the all-natural ingredients, so that your dog gets nearly all the benefits of a raw meat diet.
- Includes natural carbohydrates from natural sources such as chicory, kelp and parsley, plus essential vitamins and minerals for a balanced diet.
Breed Size: All Breeds
Life Stage: All Stages
Special Diet: By-Product Free, Grain Free, Limited Ingredient
Size: 1kg / 2.5kg / 4kg
Made In: New Zealand
- Rated 4.5 Stars from Dog Food Advisor. More about the review here.
- This only serves as a reference to help our dog community make a more informed decision. It does not necessarily reflect the views of Good Dog People™
ADD TO CART now to enjoy FREESHIPPING, RETURNS & BEST PRICE GUARANTEE. T&Cs apply. Or get inspired by meeting like-minded people from our DOG SMART COMMUNITY today.
Chicken, Chicken Liver, Chicken Heart, New Zealand Green Mussel, Chicken Bone, Lecithin, Inulin from Chicory, Dried Kelp, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Selenium Yeast), Salt, Parsley, Preservative (Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid).
||1300 mg/kg min
Feed ZiwiPeak 'Cuisine' to your pet on a daily basis. Adult: Feed 3/4 to 1 1/4 cans per 7kg/15 lbs of animal body weight.
Puppies/Pregnant or Nursing Females: Feed approx 1 1/2 to 2 times this amount in 2 - 3 feedings per day.
We recommend you transition between flavors over a few days, however if your pet has a sensitive stomach we suggest you transition more slowly over a week.
||Grams per day
||Oz per day
|1KG / 2.2LB
|2KG / 4.4LB
|3KG / 6.6LB
|4KG / 8.8LB
|5KG / 11LB
|7.5KG / 16.5LB
|10KG / 22LB
|15KG / 33LB
|20KG / 44LB
|25KG / 55LB
|30KG / 66LB
|40KG / 88LB
|50KG / 110LB
|60KG / 132LB
Feed ZiwiPeak to your pet on a daily basis using the ration guide above. Puppies / Kittens / Pregnant or Nursing Females: Feed approx. double the amount indicated, in 2-3 feedings per day. It is important when changing your pet's diet that you have a slow introduction across a seven-day period. For your pet's health and well-being they should always have access to fresh, clean water.
Sudden changes in diet, including overfeeding, can sometimes result in digestive issues. Always introduce any new food by slowly mixing with your current diet for the first 6-8 days, increasing the amount of Ziwi Peak while decreasing the amount of the other brand. Click here for our step-by-step transition guide.