Wellness Stews Chicken Stew with Peas & Carrots Canned Dog Food offers the best nutrients that your dogs require from a wet dog food diet. Wellness Pet Food believes in simple, genuine, holistic approach to dog food that uses only wholesome ingredients with wholesome benefits. Pick from a broad selection of delicious Wellness recipes that put conscientiously sourced, natural ingredients with rich nutrients and antioxidants together that your dog loves best. Benefits
- Complete and balanced for everyday feeding
- Delicious, chunky, slow cooked-classic stew with premium protein from real chicken and other whole food ingredients
- Contains only premium, all natural ingredients with no wheat, poultry by-products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Biotin nourishes the coat and skin
- Vitamin B12 aids gastrointestinal function
Breed Size: All Breeds
Life Stage: All Stages
Special Diet: By-Product Free, Grain Free
Made In: United States
- Rated 5 Stars from Dog Food Advisor. More about the review here.
- This only serves as a reference to help our dog community make a more informed decision. It does not necessarily reflect the views of Good Dog People™
ADD TO CART now to enjoy FREE SHIPPING, FREE RETURNS & BEST PRICE GUARANTEE. T&C apply. Or get inspired by meeting like-minded people from our DOG SMART COMMUNITY today.
This chunky stew screams "down-home comfort food". Wellness Chicken Stew with Peas and Carrots Canned Dog Food is a grain-free, slow-cooked classic filled with whole food ingredients like peas, peppers, celery, potatoes, and chicken - all smothered in savory gravy. Not only is it delicious, it has a nutritional content that makes it perfect for everyday feeding, or to mix with dry food for an extra-special treat.
Chicken, Chicken Broth, Water Sufficient for Processing, Chicken Liver, Egg Whites, Potatoes, Potato Starch, Peas, Carrots, Eggs, Guar Gum, Red Peppers, Celery, Natural Flavor, Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Minerals (Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Cobalt Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement), Choline Chloride, Rosemary, Sage, Thyme.
The amount of food your dog requires depends on age, activity level, breed and environment. Always provide access to clean, fresh water.
When fed alone to adults: feed 1 to 1 1/4 cans per 8 lbs of body weight per day.
For puppies: up to twice adult amount.
For combination feeding: reduce dry by 1/3 cup for every 1/2 can wet.