- Just add water and 1lb = 5lb (2.27kg) of fresh food; 3lb = 15lb (6.8kg) of fresh food
- Easy to prepare freeze-dried recipe: just add warm water, mix and serve. Ready in just 3 minutes!
- With premium ingredients like USDA lamb that is hormone and antibiotic free, chickpeas, flax, apples, blueberries, cranberries, pumpkin and papaya
- A great option for pets prone to food sensitivities and digestive upset. Rich in natural omega fatty acids that help maintain a healthy skin and coat and healthy joints
- All natural, with no grains, by-products, preservatives or GMOs
- Provides complete and balanced nutrition for all life stages
Breed Size: All Breeds
Life Stage: All Stages
Special Diet: By-Product Free, Grain Free, Low Glycemic
Made In: United States
- Rated 5 Stars from Dog Food Advisor. More about the review here.
- This only serves as a reference to help our community make a more informed decision. They do not necessarily reflect the views of Good Dog People™
ADD TO CART now to enjoy FREE SHIPPING, RETURNS & BEST PRICE GUARANTEE. T&Cs apply. Or get inspired by meeting like-minded people from our DOG SMART COMMUNITY today.
Pureformance™ Pet Food is a whole new approach to freeze-dried pet food. Our delicious selection of unique proteins such as Chicken, Lamb, Rabbit, Goat, and Fish are accompanied by highly nutritious chickpeas, fruits and vegetables. Chickpeas are a superior source of fiber with an extremely low glycemic index. They release energy into the body slowly helping to maintain consistent energy levels. Grandma Lucy's Pureformance™ uses simple ingredients to bring your pet the best simple nutrition.
Rabbit, Chickpeas, Flax, Carrots, Celery, Apples, Bananas, Blueberries, Cranberries, Pumpkin, Papaya, Spinach, Garlic, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Iron Proteinate, Calcium Carbonate, Phosphorous, Zinc Proteinate, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Potassium Chloride, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Magnesium Chloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement.
Crude Protein (min.) 36%
Crude Fat (min.) 15%
Crude Fiber (max.) 7.1%
Moisture (max.) 6.8%
Calcium (min.) 1.2%
Phosphorous (min.) 1%
Magnesium (max.) 0.16%
For each cup of Grandma Lucy’s add 1-2 cups of warm water, mix and serve, ready in 3 minutes. Most pets transition from their current food to Grandma Lucy's within 7-10 days. Here at Grandma Lucy's we believe that the slower the better when it comes to transitioning your pet as it always yields the most favorable results. Starting with small amounts of Grandma Lucy's initially and gradually increasing the amount over time.