Grandma Lucy’s PureFormance Freeze Dried Pre-Mix Dog Food is made using the highest quality ingredients from trusted restaurant suppliers. Every single ingredient is chosen with a specific benefit in mind, inspected for quality and prepared in small batches at their family-owned California facility. From anti-inflammatory properties to maintaining a healthy digestive system and heart, it’s the easy way for your dog to eat his way to better health. This all-natural, grain-free and gluten-free recipe is an ideal choice for the pooch with food allergies or sensitivities.
- Just add water and 1lb = 5lb (2.27kg) of fresh food; 3lb = 15lb (6.8kg) of fresh food
- Easy to prepare freeze-dried pre-mix: just add warm water, mix, add your dog’s favorite protein, and serve. Ready in just 3 minutes!
- With premium ingredients like chickpeas, flax, carrots, apples, blueberries, cranberries, pumpkin, and rosemary
- A great option for pets prone to food sensitivities and digestive upset. Rich in natural omega fatty acids that help maintain a healthy skin and coat and healthy joints
- All natural, low glycemic recipe with no grains, by-products, preservatives or GMOs
- Saves the time of preparing fruits and vegetables to serve with your dog’s food recipe
Breed Size: All Breeds
Life Stage: All Stages
Special Diet: By-Product Free, Grain Free, Low Glycemic, Vegetarian
Made In: United States
- Rated 5 Stars from Dog Food Advisor. More about the review here.
- This only serves as a reference to help our community make a more informed decision. They do not necessarily reflect the views of Good Dog People™
ADD TO CART now to enjoy FREE SHIPPING, RETURNS & BEST PRICE GUARANTEE. T&Cs apply. Or get inspired by meeting like-minded people from our DOG SMART COMMUNITY today.
Grandma Lucy's Pureformance formula is accompanied by chickpeas instead of grains- Also known as Garbanzo Beans, Chickpeas are low glycemic legumes that are a great source of protein, folic acid, fiber, and the essential amino acid lysine. Folic Acid is very important for cardiovascular health and is needed for energy production. Fiber is important in aiding proper digestion. Lysine is vital for many body functions including growth and maintenance of tissues and muscle mass. Simple ingredients are used to bring your pet the best simple nutrition.
Chickpeas, Flax, Carrots, Celery, Apples, Bananas, Blueberries, Cranberries, Pumpkin, Papaya, Spinach, Garlic, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Iron Proteinate, Calcium Carbonate, Phosphorous, Zinc Proteinate, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Potassium Chloride, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Magnesium Chloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement.
Crude Protein (min.) 21%
Crude Fat (min.) 9%
Crude Fiber (max.) 6.9%
Moisture (max.) 4%
Calcium (min.) 1.2%
Phosphorous (min.) 0.8%
Magnesium (max.) 0.16%
For each cup of Grandma Lucy’s add 1-2 cups of warm water, mix and serve, ready in 3 minutes. Most pets transition from their current food to Grandma Lucy's within 7-10 days. Here at Grandma Lucy's we believe that the slower the better when it comes to transitioning your pet as it always yields the most favorable results. Starting with small amounts of Grandma Lucy's initially and gradually increasing the amount over time.