- All dogs require a diet that is rich in protein and nutrients from whole animal ingredients, like fish. ACANA Wild Coast is loaded with nourishing protein and Omega fatty acids from wild-caught herring, flounder, and hake. Our ingredients are delivered to our kitchen fresh or raw, in WholePrey ratios of fish, organs, and bone, providing your dog with everything they need for peak health, naturally. Benefits
- Biologically Appropriate for adult dogs
- Rich in Animal Ingredients
- WholePrey Superfood
- Steel-Cut Oats
- Craveable Flavour
- Passionately made in Canada
Breed Size: All Breeds
Life Stage: All Stages
Special Diet: By-Product Free, Grain Free
Protein: Herring, Flounder, Hake
Size: 2kg, 11.4kg
Made In: Canada
- Rated 5 Stars from Dog Food Advisor. More about the review here.
- This only serves as a reference to help our dog community make a more informed decision. It does not necessarily reflect the views of Good Dog People™
ADD TO CART now to enjoy FREESHIPPING, RETURNS & BEST PRICE GUARANTEE. T&Cs apply. Or get inspired by meeting like-minded people from our DOG SMART COMMUNITY today.
Herring meal (24%), steel-cut oats (23%), fresh whole Pacific herring (10%), fresh whole flounder (6%), herring oil (6%), cold-pressed canola oil, fresh whole silver hake (4%), whole red lentils, whole green peas, whole green lentils, whole garbanzo beans, whole yellow peas, oats, sun-cured alfalfa, lentil fibre, dried brown kelp, fresh pumpkin, fresh butternut squash, fresh parsnips, fresh green kale, fresh spinach, fresh carrots, fresh Red Delicious apples, fresh Bartlett pears, freeze-dried herring (0.1%), fresh cranberries, fresh blueberries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips.
Crude protein (min.) 29 %
Fat content (min.) 17 %
Crude ash (max.) 7.5 %
Crude fibres (max.) 5 %
Moisture (max.) 12 %
Calcium (min.) 1.1 %
Phosphorus (min.) 0.9 %
Omega-6 fatty acids (min.) 2.4 %
Omega-3 fatty acids (min.) 1.4 %
DHA (min.) 0.4 %
EPA (min.) 0.3 %
Glucosamine (min.) 700 mg/kg
Chondroitin sulfate (min.) 900 mg/kg
Linoleic acid (min.) 2.2 %
Carbohydrate (NFE) 29.5 %
ACANA benefits dogs of all breeds. Just like you, your dog is unique with feeding requirements that vary with environment, age, and activity.
The table below provides a starting point, to be adjusted as needed to maintain optimum weight and peak conditioning. We suggest monitoring your dog’s weight and adjusting portions as needed. We recommend feeding twice daily and always keeping fresh, clean water available.
† Use a standard 250ml/120g measuring cup. Serve dry or lightly moistened. See your veterinarian regularly. To help maintain freshness, we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location.
ACANA Wild Coast is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.