- Handmade in Singapore using oysters imported from South Korea
- High concentration of dietary zinc and omega 3
- Great source of iron
- Made in an Agri-food & Veterinary Authority of Singapore licensed kitchen
- No preservatives, No artificial flavouring, No colouring
- Made using human grade ingredients only
- Treats are dehydrated according to the guidelines given by the USDA Meat and Poultry
- Made using a premium Excalibur dehydrator certified BPA free trays & screens with controlled low temperatures to ensure nutrients from meats and vegetables are maintained
Packed in BPA free, food grade, recyclable zipper bags that are heat sealed with oxygen absorbents to prevent mold growth & rancidity
- All meats & vegetables are cleaned then sanitised in Ozone (an effective antimicrobial that kills all known pathogens) before dehydration
Breed Size: All Breeds
Life Stage: All Stages
Special Diet: Gluten free, Grain-free
Made In: Singapore
ADD TO CART now to enjoy FREESHIPPING, RETURNS & BEST PRICE GUARANTEE. T&Cs apply. Or get inspired by meeting like-minded people from our DOG SMART COMMUNITYtoday.
Wholesome Paws is an artisan Pet Kitchen & Bakery based in Singapore which specialises in producing wholesome pet food made in an Agri-food & Veterinary Authority of Singapore licensed kitchen by animal lovers who love their pets the wholesome way. A strong believer of feeding their dogs with only foods made using good ingredients, the Wholesome Paws team is confident of what comes out from their kitchen and they advocate in not using any processed flour, gluten or sugars in all of their food products. Using only ingredients form trusted sources, Wholesome Paws carefully selects their suppliers who also provide meats to gourmet butchers and top restaurants in Singapore. Majority of the meat protein used are grassfed, free roaming, antibiotic and hormone-free. All of Wholesome Paws products which are thoughtfully made in a human-grade kitchen, are definitely good enough for humans to eat. Using only 100% meats and human-grade ingredients, all products contain no grain, corn, wheat, soy, added salt, nuts, artificial preservatives, colourings or flavours.
100% whole green lipped mussels
Maximum feeding recommendation
Small dogs : 1 oyster a day
Medium / large dogs: 2 oysters a day
Giant breeds : 3 oysters a day
These oysters should be regarded as supplements and not for "buffet" feeding. DO NOT feed in excess or you can cause dietary imbalances!
Please store the Pet treats in the refrigerator and keep them dry.
Feed within 4 months from date of manufacture. Supervise your pet when feeding.