The Animal Project is a Singaporean social enterprise that celebrates, showcases, and supports the talents of persons with special needs. Their beautiful products range from fashions, art pieces, gift items, dinner-ware to stationary - all with an animal theme conceptualised by their resident special needs artists. Their artists earn royalties from the sale of these products and 50% of the profits will also be donated to charity of TAP's choosing. Features
- High grade canvas pouch, embellished with the popular "Animal Exodus" drawn by Jun-Yi.
- Every purchase contributes royalties to the artists and 50% of the profits will also be donated to charity of TAP's choosing.
- Limited quantities; while stocks last
- Artwork by Jun-Yi who loves to draw a myriad of animals in vicarious situations. He engineers subtle nuances of social interactions among the animals he draws, which he himself rarely takes the initiative to partake in. With just a black marker pen, he draws each animal without any hesitation and each carries a different expression. Jun-Yi is a cheerful person who brings much joy to everyone around him, and such is the effect of his art, too!
- Measures 250mm (W) x 200mm (H)
ADD TO CART now to enjoy FREESHIPPING, RETURNS & BEST PRICE GUARANTEE. T&Cs apply. Or get inspired by meeting like-minded people from our DOG SMART COMMUNITY today.
- The presentation, packaging, size and measurements of this product is subject to change by manufacturer without notice. While images and descriptions listed are only meant to be guidelines, the integrity of the product shall remain the same.