Dog Wash™ Ultra-White Shampoo is specially formulated for pets with white coats to effectively remove stains and coat yellowing. Gentle, naturally derived cleansers leave coat and skin clean and healthy, while eliminating dingy, dirty stains and odors. Advanced formula uses patented optical brighteners vs. harsh bleaches or peroxides to safely and effectively bring out the dazzling white and show-ring bright color of your pet’s natural fur. Mild pH balanced formulation contains no irritating additives or ingredients that might harm the pet. Shampoo frequently for best results. Features
- No Bleach or Peroxide: Contains no harsh or irritating additives that might harm the pet.
- Patented Optical Brighteners: Safely eliminates the appearance of yellowing & dingy fur while bringing out pet’s natural show-ring bright white coat.
- Silk Restoration Complex: Forms a protective shield around the hair shaft to lock-in moisture and create brilliant shine, while also gently releasing knots and tangles.
- Spot-On-Safe: Will not remove topical spot-on flea & tick treatments.
- Paraben-Free: Parabens have been found to mimic estrogen in the body – and when levels are disrupted, a link has developed with breast cancer & reproductive issues. All Dog Wash™ formulas are Paraben-Free, to promote the safety, well-being and health of your pet.
- Soap-Free: Only the gentlest, naturally derived cleansers are used in Dog Wash™ formulas. Contains no harsh soaps or damaging detergents.
- pH Balanced: Pet’s sensitive skin requires pH balanced treatment. Human shampoos and conditioners are formulated at a lower pH (more acidic) – and should not be used on your pet.
- Gentle for Frequent Use
ADD TO CART now to enjoy FREESHIPPING, RETURNS & BEST PRICE GUARANTEE. T&Cs apply. Or get inspired by meeting like-minded people from our DOG SMART COMMUNITY today.
Coconut Oil Based Cleansers, Silk Proteins, Optical Brightenera
- Before washing, carefully brush your pet’s hair coat to remove all tangles and matted areas. If they have badly matted fur, carefully remove with scissors. Also check for ticks, fleas, burrs, hot spots, or other irregularities.
- Wear clothing you don’t mind getting wet and dirty.
- Close your bathroom door so your pet doesn’t escape and run through your house wet and bubbly!
- Use a spray nozzle if you have one – it makes the rinse-out much easier.
- Use Dog Wash™ professionally formulated & pH balanced products, made specifically for pets. And, don’t skip the conditioner! It’s an important part of re-building and maintaining moisture and sheen in your pet’s hair coat.
- Gently dry your pet with a towel or low-heat professional pet dryer.
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes.
Store in the original container in a dry, cool place, and away from sunlight, at a temperature below 86°F or 30°C
The presentation, packaging, size and measurements of this product is subject to change by manufacturer without notice. While images and descriptions listed are only meant to be guidelines, the integrity of the product shall remain the same.