- Does your pup love plush toys that squeak, rustle and nose work activity? If the answer is yes, then this snuffle burger is a must-have. This 4-in-1 Yummy Cheeseburger has a squeaky top bun, crisp lettuce and cheddar cheese that rustle and 2 nose work pockets in the beef patty and bottom bun to hide your pupper's favourite treats, making this one of the best-selling Studio Ollie Paris toys!
Studio Ollie's dog toys use fabric that are safe for babies and high-quality fillers that are safe for dogs to chew and lick. All of their products have legally protected patents and are designed by their resident research center.
Best-selling Studio Ollie Paris toy
- 4-in-1 interactive game
- Squeak – top burger bun
- Rustle – lettuce and cheese
- Beef patty and bottom bun - nose work
- You can also hide treats between the bun and ingredients
- Bun and ingredients are easily separated and put together with attached Velcro
- Recommended for small dogs, medium size dogs and gentle giants
- Made of polyester safe for dogs
14cm x 14cm x 17cm
Prevent destructive boredom behaviour
- Relieve stress
- Reduce separation anxiety
- Satisfy natural hunting instincts
Slow down eating to prevent vomiting and indigestion
ADD TO CART now to enjoy FREESHIPPING, RETURNS & BEST PRICE GUARANTEE. T&Cs apply. Or get inspired by meeting like-minded people from our DOG SMART COMMUNITY today.
The presentation, packaging, size and measurements of this product is subject to change by manufacturer without notice. While images and descriptions listed are only meant to be guidelines, the integrity of the product shall remain the same.
Checking on our dogs intermittently during their playtime is always recommended, in case things get rough. No dog toy is truly indestructible, even those made for power chewers. If your dog has a history of excessive power chewing or perhaps enjoy making a game out of de-fluffing everything they can get their paws on, we strongly recommend for you to keep a close watch on your dog. Swallowing of stuffing or squeaker can be a choking hazard or form an obstruction in their bowel. Supervised play will help toys last longer, and most importantly, keep your dog safe. Always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.
Hand wash or delicate machine wash with pet-safe detergent in the laundry bag. Air dry.