Stella & Chewy’s Grass-fed Beef Recipe Raw-Coated Kibble is a grain-free baked kibble that can be fed to small- and medium-breed puppies, adult dogs, and senior dogs. This kibble is a low glycemic food, making it an appropriate choice for diabetic dogs and dogs who are at risk for diabetes such as overweight, senior, or less-active dogs. This multi-protein kibble includes New Zealand sourced beef and lamb and wild-caught salmon, and is coated with freeze-dried raw beef. This diet incorporates a variety of fruits, vegetables, and organ meats that contribute to the vitamin and mineral content of the food, meaning fewer vitamins and minerals need to be added to make the diet complete and balanced.
- Protein-rich gently baked kibble
- Coated with Stella & Chewy's irresistible freeze-dried raw
- Responsibly sourced animal proteins, wild-caught fish
- 65% pure animal ingredients and natural oils
- 35% organic fruits, vegetables and other wholesome ingredients
- Grain, gluten & potato-free, NO artificial preservatives or colourings
- Low carb-diet
- Added probiotics for optimal digestion
- Rich in omega fatty acids for a healthy skin and coat
- Industry leading levels of glucosamine & chondroitin
Breed Size: All Breeds
Life Stage: All Stages
Special Diet: By-Product Free, Gluten Free, Grain Free
Size: 3.5lb, 22lb
Made In: United States
ADD TO CART now to enjoy FREESHIPPING, RETURNS & BEST PRICE GUARANTEE. T&Cs apply. Or get inspired by meeting like-minded people from our DOG SMART COMMUNITY today.
Beef, lamb meal, chickpeas, peas, salmon meal, lentils, pea protein, beef fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), sunflower oil, beef heart, beef liver, natural vegetable flavor, suncured alfalfa, beef kidney, beef tripe, beef bone, fenugreek seed, flaxseed, salmon oil, coconut oil, pumpkin, pumpkin seed, organic cranberries, organic spinach, organic beets, organic carrots, organic squash, organic blueberries, inulin (from chicory root), thyme, sage, rosemary extract, tocopherols (preservative), dried kelp, calcium carbonate, choline chloride, potassium chloride, taurine, dicalcium phosphate, sodium phosphate, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, sodium selenite, vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, niacin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, salt, dried Pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium longum fermentation product, dried Bacillus coagulans fermentation product.
- Crude Protein – min 32.0%
- Crude Fat – min 15.0%
- Crude Fiber – max 5.0%
- Moisture – max 12.0%
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min) – 3.0%
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (min) – 0.3%
- Glucosamine* (min) – 1,200mg/kg
- Chondroitin Sulfate* – 900mg/kg
- Calorie Content – 3,719Kcal/kg, 436Kcal/cup
Microorganisms* Not less than 10,000,000 CFU/lb. (Pediococcus Acidilactici, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Longum)
*Not recognised as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Food Nutrient Profiles
Fresh water should be available at all times. Optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size, breed, and activity level. Please refer to the feeding chart below as an initial recommendation and adjust food amount as needed to reach desired weight goal.