Stella & Chewy’s Freeze Dried Duck Duck Goose Dinner Patties Dog Food offers the best nutrients that your dogs require from a raw diet. Stella & Chewy’s believes in offering the best freeze dried dinner patties for healthy and happy dogs. They are also focused in ensuring the highest quality pet food from the first delivery to the last batch crafted in their own USA kitchen.
- Real raw nutrition in the convenience of freeze-dried patties. Serve as is or rehydrate by adding warm water.
- Made in Stella & Chewy's own USA kitchen with cage-free poultry and 100% organic-certified fruits and vegetables.
- Never contains grains, gluten, fillers, artificial preservatives, or colorings.
- Enhanced with probiotics to aid in healthy digestion—perfect for pets with sensitive stomachs.
- Pet parents and vets report raw feeding supports an improved appetite, digestion, immune system, teeth and gum health, skin and coat, and can help relieve allergies.
Breed Size: All Breeds
Life Stage: All Stages
Special Diet: Gluten Free, Grain Free, Limited Ingredient
Protein: Duck & Goose
Made In: United States
- Rated 4.5 Stars from Dog Food Advisor. More about the review here.
- This only serves as a reference to help our community make a more informed decision. They do not necessarily reflect the views of Good Dog People™
ADD TO CART now to enjoy FREE SHIPPING, RETURNS & BEST PRICE GUARANTEE. T&Cs apply. Or get inspired by meeting like-minded people from our DOG SMART COMMUNITY today.
Give your dog what he naturally craves with Stella & Chewy’s Duck Duck Goose Dinner Patties Freeze-Dried Dog Food. Based on the philosophy that pets thrive on the same diet they would eat in the wild, the all-natural recipe makes it easy to feed your dog only the good stuff. Made from sustainably-sourced ingredients and raw protein, this recipe starts with 95% cage-free poultry, organs, and bone plus 100% certified-organic fruits and vegetables—offering the benefits of raw food nutrition with the convenience of freeze-dried preparation. And to ensure the highest quality, each batch is made with care in the USA in Stella & Chewy’s own kitchen.
Duck with ground bone, turkey, turkey liver, goose, pumpkin seed, potassium chloride, organic cranberries, organic spinach, organic broccoli, organic beets, sodium phosphate monobasic, organic carrots, organic squash, organic apples, organic blueberries, choline chloride, dried pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermenetation product, dried bifidobacterium longum fermentation product, taurine, tocopherols (preservative), zinc proteinate, zinc sulfate, iron sulfate, iron proteinate, vitamin E supplement, niacin, copper sulfate, copper proteinate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, manganese proteinate, thiamin mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid, calcium iodate, vitamin B12 supplement
Crude Protein – min 45.0%
Crude Fat – min 34.0%
Crude Fiber – max 4.0%
Moisture – max 5.0%
Crude Protein – min 15.0%
Crude Fat – min 11.5.0%
Crude Fiber – max 2.0%
Moisture – max 70.0%
Microorganisms* – not less than 10,000,000 CFU/oz. (Pediococcus Acidilactici, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Longum)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Food Nutrient Profiles
Serve as is or rehydrate by adding warm water. If your dog does not drink plenty of water at mealtime, we recommend rehydrating food. To rehydrate, crumble and add 1/4 cup of water for every two patties. When feeding dry, always make sure your dog drinks ample fresh water at mealtime.
Introduce by slowly mixing with your pet's current diet, over the course of 7 to 10 days. Timeframes can be adjust as needed.
- Days 1 to 3 : 25% Stella & Chewy's + 75% previous diet
- Days 4 to 6: 50% Stella & Chewy's + 50% previous diet
- Days 7 to 9: 75% Stella & Chewy's + 25% previous diet
- Day 10: 100% Stella & Chewy's