All of Small Batch Freeze Dried Duck Sliders Dog Food's ingredients are carefully selected to meet the standards we feel every pet deserves: organic herbs and vegetables, hormone and antibiotic free meats, and only pure honest supplements such as organic kelp and bee pollen. Strictly no synthetics; only good stuff for your pet!
- Fresh whole vegetables and herbs that are certified organic, non-GMO and free of pesticides
- 100% raw - no synthetic minerals, sterilisation, pasteurisation or irradiation of formulas
- Ingredients are strictly sourced from ranchers and farmers who maintain transparent food policies and committed in sustainability practices
- All natural certified humanely raised and harvested meats that are antibiotic and hormone free
- Reduction of plastic in packaging and all printed materials are made of recycled paper
- Made and sourced in USA
Breed Size: All Breeds
Life Stage: All Stages
Special Diet: By-Product Free, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Organic
Made In: United States
- Rated 5 Stars from Dog Food Advisor. More about the review here
- This only serves as a reference to help our dog community make a more informed decision. It does not necessarily reflect the views of Good Dog People™
ADD TO CART now to enjoy FREE SHIPPING, RETURNS & BEST PRICE GUARANTEE. T&Cs apply. Or get inspired by meeting like-minded people from our DOG SMART COMMUNITY today.
Feed your dog as nature intended with SmallBatch Freeze Dried Sliders. As direct ancestors of wolves, dogs are built to consume raw meat. SmallBatch Freeze Dried Sliders provide nutrition your dog needs to trive. Made with the highest quality meats that are free-range, pasture raised, and antibiotic and hormone-free, these recipes are packed with protein and nutrients. Sliders are supplemented with organic produce that are full of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. Feeding raw is made easy with SmallBatch sliders, which support a healthy immune system, healthier stools, healthier skin & coat, healthier teeth & gums, and a healtheir digestive tract. All SmallBatch recipes are locally made with responsibly sourced ingredients.
duck including bones, duck gizzards, duck hearts, duck livers, organic squash, organic celery, organic cauliflower, organic green beans, organic bok choy, salmon oil, organic dandelion, organic apple cider vinegar, organic kelp, organic cilantro, organic bee pollen, organic wheat grass, organic bilberry, organic garlic, organic thyme, organic oregano
Guaranteed Analysis (Reconstituted/As Fed)
Moisture (max) 66.1%
Crude Protein (min) 16.0%
Crude Fat (min) 13.7%
Crude Fiber (max) 0.4%
Guaranteed Analysis (Dry)
Moisture (max) 8.1%
Crude Protein (min) 59.5%
Crude Fat (min) 27.6%
Crude Fiber (max) 1.7%
||Number of Sliders
||2 sliders per day
||4 sliders per day
||6 sliders per day
||8 sliders per day
Safe Handling: It is very important to make a transition from one food to another, It is also important to remember that smallbatch is raw food; it cannot be left out like kibble, no grazing. Likewise, it is important for your own health to practice safe food-handling protocol. Wash your hands, and any utensils or surfaces that come in contact with raw food with hot water and soap.