The Web Master Harness is a secure, supportive, multi-use body harness built for maneuvering and assisting dogs up and over obstacles. Thin, durable, perforated foam provides breathable support without hindering range of motion. Five points of adjustment create a secure fit, while padded chest and belly straps make the Web Master comfortable for all-day wear.
The preferred harness of many avalanche rescue dog programs, service dog handlers, amputee dogs, and houdini dogs, the Web Master is a great everyday harness and collar alternative for dogs hiking, scrambling, or needing mobility assistance.
What's New: An updated chassis foam with increased breathability and flexibility for a more comfortable fit. New bluesign®-approved polyester ripstop fabric to resist fading. Features
PADDED HANDLE - Maneuver and assist dogs up and over obstacles.
- TWO CONNECTION POINTS - Aluminum V-ring at the center of the back, and a webbing tow loop at the rea
Foam-padded construction for comfortable extended wear
- Anatomical design and padded handle provide balanced lifting
- Five points of adjustment for an optimal fit
- Two leash attachment points: aluminum V-ring and reinforced webbing loop
- Reflective trim for visibility in low-light conditions and light loop for attaching The Beacon
- Made in Vietnam
ADD TO CART now to enjoy FREE SHIPPING, RETURNS & BEST PRICE GUARANTEE. T&Cs apply. Or get inspired by meeting like-minded people from our DOG EXPERT COMMUNITY today.
Measure around the widest part of the ribcage.
- Secure fasteners
- Hand wash
- Mild detergent
- Air dry
- 150 denier polyester ripstop (Bluesign approved)
- Closed-cell foam
- Polyester knit mesh lining (Bluesign approved)
- Nylon webbing
- ITW Nexus Airloc buckles
- Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum V-ring
- Made in Vietnam
- The presentation, packaging, size and measurements of this product is subject to change by manufacturer without notice. While images and descriptions listed are only meant to be guidelines, the integrity of the product shall remain the same.