Richard's Organics Flea & Tick Shampoo is formulated to naturally kills fleas & ticks up to 4 Weeks from home environments, carpets, upholstery, rugs, dog bedding, car interiors, and more. Features
- 5 essential oils combined to kill fleas & ticks
- Cinnamon Oil: Environmentally-friendly and nice-smelling insecticide & pesticide, also known to effectively kill mosquito larvae. Cinnamon oil has been shown to have anti-microbial & anti-inflammatory properties and may be useful to treat infections and other skin problems.
- Rosemary Oil: This natural medicinal herb is used topically for a variety of purposes: as an insect repellant, to prevent & treat baldness, help with circulation problems, and may also aid in treating eczema. Rosemary oil may also help with muscle and joint pain.
- Peppermint Oil: Peppermint oil carries a high concentration of natural pesticides as well as a high menthol content and limonene. Peppermint is also popular in tea, chewing gums, and can be found in shampoos, soaps and skin care products for its “tingling” and “cooling” effects. It has been used to treat muscle and nerve pain and may be beneficial in helping memory and alertness.
- Clove Oil: This natural insecticide is also known to provide antimicrobial & antifungal properties. When applied topically, it may help to alleviate pain and inflammation.
- Cedarwood Oil: Helps to treat seborrhea as well as bacterial and fungal infections. Also used as an astringent and insect repellant. Relieves itching and provides relief for pets irritated skin.
- Eugenol: Eugenol is an oily liquid extracted from essential oils such as: clove, nutmeg, cinnamon, basil and bay leaf. It is normally used as a local antiseptic and anesthetic
- Naturally & Safely Kills Fleas & Ticks in Home Environments.
- Repels Mosquitos.
- 100% Naturally Derived Ingredients.
- No Pyrethrum or Permethrin.
- Safe for Use Around Children and Pets.
- Veterinarian Recommended.
ADD TO CART now to enjoy FREESHIPPING, RETURNS & BEST PRICE GUARANTEE. T&Cs apply. Or get inspired by meeting like-minded people from our DOG SMART COMMUNITY today.
Spray home environment (carpet, upholstery, pet bedding, car interiors, etc.) thoroughly to ensure penetration of fabric or material. Do not rinse. Reapply as needed. Avoid contact with eyes, nose & mouth. Allow formula to dry before allowing pet or human traffic.
- Keep out of reach of children and other domestic animals. Not safe for cats. If pet is showing signs of sickness or vomiting, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian. Check precautions statement on packaging.
Store in the original container in a dry, cool place, and away from sunlight, at a temperature below 86°F or 30°C.
The presentation, packaging, size and measurements of this product is subject to change by manufacturer without notice. While images and descriptions listed are only meant to be guidelines, the integrity of the product shall remain the same.