Formulated with Baking Soda, Zinc, Rosemary Extract & Lavender Oil for use on dogs & cats over 6 weeks. Baking Soda and Zinc deodorize and promote healing of irritated skin. Aloe heals, soothes and moisturizes.
- Perfect for pets with sensitive skin. With coconut oil based cleansers, this product won't remove essentials oils that can lead to skin irritation. This mild surfactant won't cause any more damage to your pet's skin
- This product has antimicrobial properties thanks some of its ingredients like Zinc and Rosemary extract. Most bad odors come from bacteria and fungus on your pet's skin.
- Lavender oil has soothing properties and can prevent possible infections.
- Baking soda is universally known to be an odor eliminator. This ingredient will take away those deeply rooted odors that your pet may have.
- Natural extracts and oils soothe skin and leave coat clean, shiny and healthy.
ADD TO CART now to enjoy FREESHIPPING, RETURNS & BEST PRICE GUARANTEE. T&Cs apply. Or get inspired by meeting like-minded people from our DOG SMART COMMUNITY today.
Purified Water, Coconut Oil Based Cleaners, Glycerin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Aloe Vera, Siliconized Zinc, Rosemary Extract, Lavender Oil, Dmdm-Hydantoin, Tetrasodium Edta.
Wet coat, apply shampoo and work into a rich lather. Allow lather to remain on pet for several minutes. Rinse. Repeat. Safe for frequent use.
The presentation, packaging, size and measurements of this product is subject to change by manufacturer without notice. While images and descriptions listed are only meant to be guidelines, the integrity of the product shall remain the same.