Richard’s Organics Naturally Gentle Tea Tree & Neem Oil Anti-Bacterial Shampoo is formulated to effectively treat dermatological conditions caused by yeast, fungus & bacteria, and to help eliminate the odors that result from these skin irritations. For dogs and puppies over 8 weeks. Not for cats. Made in USA. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Will not remove topical flea & tick treatments.
- Contains Tea Tree Oil that is known for having anti-bacterial and anti-fungal attributes. Yeast, fungal, mange, and bacterial infections are no match for this itch-relieving ingredient.
- Perfect for pets with sensitive skin. With coconut oil based cleansers, this product won't remove essentials oils that can lead to skin irritation. This mild surfactant won't cause any more damage to your pet's skin.
- The Neem Oil in this product fights bothersome skin infections like ringwork and sarcoptic mange. This ingredient also helps soothe dry, itchy skin that can be caused by many factors like flea bites. Neem Oil has also been recognized to promote hair growth and can even deter insects to prevent further biting.
- Helps control and eliminate bad odors that can be associated with skin infections.
- This product will not interfere with any squeeze-on flea and tick treatments.
ADD TO CART now to enjoy FREESHIPPING, RETURNS & BEST PRICE GUARANTEE. T&Cs apply. Or get inspired by meeting like-minded people from our DOG SMART COMMUNITY today.
Purified Water, Coconut Oil Based Surfactants, Tea Tree Oil. with Natural Ingredients and Pure Essential Oils.
Wet pet's coat thoroughly. Apply shampoo and work into a rich lather. Massage well into coat making sure that skin is thoroughly saturated. Allow lather to remain on pet for several minutes. Rinse completely and towel dry. Repeat as needed. Safe for frequent use. For use on dogs and puppies over 8 weeks.
The presentation, packaging, size and measurements of this product is subject to change by manufacturer without notice. While images and descriptions listed are only meant to be guidelines, the integrity of the product shall remain the same.