Primal Freeze-Dried Nuggets offer the advantages and convenience of a balanced, and wholesome raw-food diet without having to prepare the ingredients yourself and going through a whole lot of mess. Each recipe has been tailored to offer a nutritious, fresh-food diet that is easy to serve and scoop. Benefits
- Primal Nuggets allow you to give your canine friend all the benefits of a raw diet in a convenient freeze-dried form. The variety of ingredients mimics what the diet of animals in the wild are in a superior bio-available composition. It's grain and gluten-free, and doesn't contain any corn, wheat, or soy, making it great for dog's with sensitivities.
- They use human-grade fresh beef that's raised without antibiotics, steroids or added hormones. It provides superior levels of amino and essential fatty acids while finely ground, fresh beef bones supply optimum levels of calcium. Cold-water salmon oil is a good source of essential Omega-3 fatty acids which help to maintain healthy skin and coat.
- Organic produce supplies food-derived vitamins A, B-complex, C and D while organic, unrefined nutritional supplements help with digestion and circulation. Organic coconut oil supplies short and medium chain saturated fatty acids, which mimic the natural bacteria found in the digestive tract, further aiding in digestion.
- Vitamin E acts as an antioxidant and taurine helps your dog maintain optimum retinal health. The nuggets are naturally preserved without the need for any synthetic preservatives.
Breed Size: All Breeds
Life Stage: All Stages
Special Diet: By-Product Free, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Limited Ingredient
Made In: United States
- Rated 4.5 Stars from Dog Food Advisor. More about the review here
- This only serves as a reference to help our dog community make a more informed decision. It does not necessarily reflect the views of Good Dog People™
ADD TO CART now to enjoy FREE SHIPPING, RETURNS & BEST PRICE GUARANTEE. T&Cs apply. Or get inspired by meeting like-minded people from our DOG SMART COMMUNITY today.
Primal Venison Nuggets Freeze-dried Dog Food gives you all the benefits of a raw diet in safe and convenient freeze-dried nuggets. Only the freshest, human-grade ingredients are used, including venison raised without antibiotics, steroids or added hormones. Fresh ground bone is added for calcium along with certified organic produce and minerals and unrefined vitamins for a complete and balanced food that’s easy to digest. This unique combination of quality, bio-available ingredients provides all the nutrients needed to support your dog’s biological functions and overall health.
Beef Hearts, Beef Livers, Ground Beef Bones, Organic Kale, Organic Carrots, Organic Squash, Organic Broccoli, Organic Apples, Cranberries, Blueberries, Organic Pumpkin Seeds, Organic Sunflower Seeds, Montmorillonite Clay, Organic Parsley, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Salmon Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Quinoa Sprout Powder, Dried Organic Kelp, Alfalfa, Vitamin E Supplement, Mixed Tocopherols (Natural Preservative).
CRUDE PROTEIN 48.0% min
CRUDE FAT 38.0% min
CRUDE FIBER 1.0% max
MOISTURE 3.0% max
ASH 6.4% min
Because of the importance of moisture in a raw diet, we recommend rehydrating Freeze-Dried Formula for optimum nutrition absorption. To rehydrate, add 1 tablespoon of water for every nugget or 1/4 cup of water for 4 nuggets. For best rehydrating results, break nugget into small pieces and mix thoroughly with water to force moisture into product.
Feed adult dogs the equivalent of 2 - 3% of their body weight in rehydrated food per day. This feeding chart is based on 2.5% and formula rotation. Your dog's activity, age, metabolism and breed may affect overall feeding quantity. Note: Feeding percentages based on rehydration weight of product.
||Daily Feeding (Nuggets)
Adult dogs: Divide total daily feeding portion into 2 meals. Puppies and pregnant or lactating females: Divide total daily feeding portion into 3 - 4 meals.
Safe Handling Instructions: • Keep bag sealed until ready to use, and be sure to seal bag completely after feeding. Keep freeze-dried meats and poultry separate from other foods. • For optimum freshness after opening, store in a cool, dry place. • Once hydrated, Freeze-Dried Formula will maintain optimum freshness for 3-5 days under refrigeration. • We recommend feeding freeze-dried foods in a stainless steel bowl.
Transition: Transition slowly. Begin by mixing 1/4 parts freeze-dried to 3/4 parts current diet. Gradually increase amount of freeze-dried daily.