One of the most critical choices when caring for a pup with continual or severe skin issues is choosing the right shampoo. Relieve your pup’s itchy, red skin caused by allergies, bug bites, and other irritants with this all-natural, deep-cleansing shampoo. Tough on allergens but gentle enough for every bath, Itchy Dog Shampoo boasts a carefully selected blend of essential oils that removes irritants from fur and soothes itchy skin. Works best when paired with Skin Soother organic healing balm.
Our deep-cleaning and restorative Itchy Dog Shampoo is free of sulfates, parabens, alcohols, toxins, and artificial fragrances. The natural ingredients aid in overall skin health and help to balance, heal, and soothe pups with red, itchy, and irritated skin.
- Perfect for:
- Dogs with ongoing skin problems due to allergies, bug bites, rashes, hot spots, and other irritations
- Healing skin irritations and restoring skin & coat health
- Dogs of all breeds, ages, and sizes
ADD TO CART now to enjoy FREESHIPPING, RETURNS & BEST PRICE GUARANTEE. T&Cs apply. Or get inspired by meeting like-minded people from our DOG SMART COMMUNITY today.
- Colloidal Oatmeal | Relieves irritation and inflammation; gentle emollient that keeps skin hydrated and soft
- Aloe Vera | Reduces skin conditions like dermatitis because of its rich antioxidant properties
- Chamomile Extract | Natural anti-inflammatory that gently soothes sensitive skin
- Manuka Honey | Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant-rich, Manuka honey nourishes the skin & coat while balancing the skin’s sensitive pH
Full Ingredient List: Aqua (Deionized Water), Aloe Vera Juice Gel, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauramine Oxide, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycerin, Coconut Oil, Colloidal Oatmeal, Chamomile Extract, Argan Oil, Mango Butter, Marigold Extract, Green Tea Extract, Vitamin E, Seaweed Extract, Manuka Honey, Lavender Oil, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
Shake well. Start with a dime-sized amount of shampoo and lather into your dog’s wet fur. Add more shampoo as needed. Rinse thoroughly before drying. Bathe your pup once a month, or when they’re too stinky to hug.
*Product separation may occur due to the natural ingredients. Shake well before each use.*
The presentation, packaging, size and measurements of this product is subject to change by manufacturer without notice. While images and descriptions listed are only meant to be guidelines, the integrity of the product shall remain the same.