For over 50 years Kwik Stop has been used externally to control bleeding caused by nail trimming, tail docking and minor, superficial cuts. Kwik Stop contains Benzocaine to block pain caused from minor superficial cuts. Their main ingredient, Ferric Subsulfate is the highest grade (pharmaceutical quality) used for superior results. Ferric Subsulfate is also a hemostatic agent which stops bleeding fast by contracting blood vessels. Not just that, the addition of Benzocaine eases pain and itching in minor wounds and allows for healing with minimal discomfort.
- Ferric Subsulfate stops bleeding fast by contracting blood vessels
- Benzocaine relieves pain and discomfort
- In the market for over 50 years wildy endorsed by groomers, veterinarians and pet owners
- Made In USA
ADD TO CART now to enjoy FREESHIPPING, RETURNS & BEST PRICE GUARANTEE. T&Cs apply. Or get inspired by meeting like-minded people from our DOG SMART COMMUNITY today.
- Ferric Subsulfate,Aluminum Chloride,Diatomite, Bentonite,Copper Sulfate, Ammonium Chloride and Benzocaine.
- Apply with moistened cotton applicator to the cut, nail or other superficial bleeding area using moderate pressure for five to ten seconds. Do not use on deep wounds or body cavities.
- The presentation, packaging, size and measurements of this product is subject to change by manufacturer without notice. While images and descriptions listed are only meant to be guidelines, the integrity of the product shall remain the same.