- Lanomax® is a cataract-dissolving lanosterol eye drop for pets and other animals. Lanomax® uses ThruDelivery®, an innovative drug delivery system built using the latest advanced nanotechnology, to deliver lanosterol molecules into the crystalline lens of the eye. This system separates the lanosterol molecules from the carriers in the carrier-lanosterol complex attached to the corneal surface, and then quickly passes them through the cornea, anterior, iris and pupil to deliver them into the crystalline lens. It is because of this ThruDelivery® system that Lanomax® is the only eye drop on the planet to show a real therapeutic effect on cataracts. Features
- Active ingredient of Lanomax®, is a natural compound that is naturally occurring in the body tissue and blood of all animals
- No side effects and pain at all when using Lanomax®
- Does not contain any preservatives
- Can be used for cataracts that occur in all kinds of animals
- Safe for use on animals with age-related diseases, including diabetes and glaucoma
- Made in USA
ADD TO CART now to enjoy FREE SHIPPING, RETURNS & BEST PRICE GUARANTEE. T&Cs apply. Or get inspired by meeting like-minded people from our DOG SMART COMMUNITY today.
- Active Ingredients: Lanosterol 50mg (5mg/mL), ThruDelivery® System
- Inactive Ingredients: 2-Hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin 3g, Purified Water (USP-NF)
To treat both eyes of a 20-kg dog, the standard minimum dosage is one to two drops in each eye three times a day. However, it is acceptable, and possibly beneficial, to exceed that dosage amount. If you need to treat a larger dog, or an eye with more severe cataracts, or if you want to see faster effects, you may need to use more drops more frequently than the standard dosage. As Lanomax® does not contain any preservatives it is perfectly safe to increase the dose; there is no dose limit.
Warnings: Do not touch the tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination. Do not touch unit-dose tip to eye. Once a vial is open, keep it in a fridge, but do not freeze. Discard open vials within a month. If kept out of the sunlight, unopened vials may be stored at room temperature. Keep out of reach of children.