K9 Natural Beef Feast Freeze-dried Dog Food Topper provides a versatile source of natural energy to fuel an active lifestyle. Free-range beef, green-lipped mussels and nutrient-rich vegetables from fertile New Zealand soil are gently freeze-dried for concentrated nutrition and flavour. Simply add warm water to serve this delicious beer feast as a complete and balanced meal, or use it as a mixer to add a protein-packed energy boost to any food. This tasty topper helps your pet maintain healthy skin and joints with omega-3 and 6 fatty acids.
- Free-range New Zealand beef is the first ingredient in this gently freeze-dried recipe that’s full of concentrated nutrition and flavour
- 100% complete and balanced nutrition: just add warm water to serve as a complete meal, or use as a delicious kibble topper
- With fresh fruits and nutrient-rich vegetables loaded with antioxidants, and green-lipped mussels, a superfood rich in omegas and enzymes are known to support skin and joint health
- Free of soy, grain, corn, cereals and dairy, with no artificial colours or flavours
- The high-protein recipe that’s suitable for all life stages
Breed Size: All Breeds
Life Stage: All Stages
Special Diet: By-Product Free, Grain-Free
Made In: New Zealand
ADD TO CART now to enjoy FREESHIPPING, RETURNS & BEST PRICE GUARANTEE. T&Cs apply. Or get inspired by meeting like-minded people from our DOG SMART COMMUNITY today.
- Beef, Beef Liver, Beef Tripe, Beef Kidney, Beef Heart, Beef Blood, *Eggs, Beef Spleen, Ground Beef Bone, Sunflower Oil, Flaxseed Flakes, Brown Kelp, New Zealand Green Mussel, Pumpkin, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Cabbage, Potassium Sulphate, Dried Kelp, Apples, Pears, Salt, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Magnesium Oxide, Selenium Yeast, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Beta-Carotene, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement
*To comply with recent import regulations, egg has been temporarily been removed from all K9 Natural Freeze-dried Core Diet recipes destined for the Australian market.
|OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS
|OMEGA-6 FATTY ACIDS
||Daily Feeding (cup)
||11 - 22 lbs
||1 - 2
||23 - 55 lbs
||1 1/2 - 3 1/2
||1 1/2 - 3 1/2
||> 56 lbs
1 cup = 250 ml
Feeding recommendations are a guide only. Your individual dog's requirements will vary depending on. your dog's age, activity level and breed. Pregnant or nursing mothers may require up to 3 times Adult amounts.
Puppy (1 - 6 Months): Requires up to 3 times Adult amounts. Puppy (6 - 12 Months): Requires up to 1 1/2 times Adult amounts.
Sprinkle over your dog's current diet for a daily nutrient boost. We recommend the following when feeding as a topper: Small Dog - 1/4 cup, Medium Dog - 1/2 cup, Large Dog - 3/4 + cup
Start by mixing K9 Natural in with your pet’s existing diet, then simply increase the amount of K9 Natural until your pet is lapping up a full bowl of wholefood goodness! You can make this transition between 3 - 10 days depending on your dog’s sensitivity to the new food.