Inspired by our long standing Peranakan heritage in Singapore, the Pawranakan Project features Peranakan inspired bandanas with a playful twist of doggie elements. With cookie-cutter Western brands and fabrics saturating the local dog fashion scene, two Singapore brands, Good Dog People and Ohpopdog are determined to create and promote Singapore-inspired dog apparel that is artisan crafted, conceptualised, designed and printed from scratch, truly something that they can call it their own.
- Singapore-inspired original designs created by Good Dog People and Ohpopdog, inspired by our Singapore roots with a focus on our Peranakan heritage and playful elements of our four-legged canine companions
- Limited edition, hand-sewn and made in small batches
- 10% of sales proceeds goes to supporting our shelter dogs
- Available in three sizes:
- Small: min 20cm - max 27cm
- Medium: min 23cm - max 40cm
- Large: min 25cm - max 55cm
ADD TO CART now to enjoy FREE SHIPPING, RETURNS & BEST PRICE GUARANTEE. T&Cs apply. Or get inspired by meeting like-minded people from our DOG EXPERT COMMUNITY today.
- The presentation, packaging, size and measurements of this product is subject to change by manufacturer without notice. While images and descriptions listed are only meant to be guidelines, the integrity of the product shall remain the same.