Tea tree oil has long been reputed to be an effective and beneficial remedy for skin irritations, insect bites and itching. Aloe vera is widely regarded as one of nature’s finest soothing emollients and comes from plants found in American deserts. These botanical ingredients help soothe and relieve hot spots and itchy, dry or chafed skin caused by flea bites, dandruff or other dermatitis. This mild shampoo will leave pets’ coats soft, plush & shiny. Will not wash off topical flea applications. Safe for all animals over 6 weeks. Features
- Maintains healthy skin and coat
- Tea tree oil and aloe vera
- Soothing itch relief for hot spots and skin conditions
- Will not wash off topical flea applications
- Compatible with topical flea treatments
- Anything that would harm your pet or the environment. This product contains no soap, gluten, DEA, parabens, synthetic dyes or perfumes, SLS/SLES, phthalates, or enzymes and is animal cruelty free. Sudsy runoff is safe and harmless to plants and animals.
- Made in USA
ADD TO CART now to enjoy FREESHIPPING, RETURNS & BEST PRICE GUARANTEE. T&Cs apply. Or get inspired by meeting like-minded people from our DOG SMART COMMUNITY today.
Purified water, renewable plant-derived & coconut-based cleaners, organic aloe vera, vitamins A, B, D & E, glycerin, melaleuca (tea tree) oil, preservative.
Avoid contact with eyes. Product is solely intended for use on coat and skin. Flush thoroughly with clean water if eye contact occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed (by humans), consult a physician.
The presentation, packaging, size and measurements of this product is subject to change by manufacturer without notice. While images and descriptions listed are only meant to be guidelines, the integrity of the product shall remain the same.