This is a customized wheelchair made by Happy Wheels for Furkids. The item was donated by a kind pet parent to help bless the next beneficiary in memory of her beloved dog, Reiji the Corgi.
Do help us pass the message within the dog community!
- This design comes with a non-detachable head rest and was custom built to fit corgi breed body type, up to 12kg
- A pair of paw pouches (for hind legs) included
- Dog mobility/ lifting harnesses can also be provided (can be viewed during collection of the wheelchair)
Kindly refer to the measurement image
- Thigh (measurement E, widest width of thigh): 4 inches
- Front leg (widest width of the front leg near shoulder): 4 inches
- Underbody (measurement F, from the back of the front leg to the start of the thigh): 11 inches
- Height (measurement from the ground to shoulder height): 9.5 inches
- Width (measurement A, widest part of body): 6.5-7.5 inches
- The cart may possibly be adjusted for height and length of up to 1 inch (subhject to confirmation with Happy Wheels for Furkids)
- Adjustment of width will require major changes of parts and entail rebuilding hence it's not possible
Recommended for corgi breed of up to 12kg (subject to measurements)
This is a donation item only and not meant for any resale.