DOG is a modern lifestyle magazine exploring the presence and influence of dogs and their owners in society. Each issue centers on a common topic and explores the meaningful interactions and love of individuals and their dogs through photographic portfolios, interviews, personal essays, informative material on breeds and creative content.
Personal, visual, poetic, current and innovative, DOG offers original content and a new perspective to dog lovers and owners. Content for DOG will come from a variety of creative sources mirroring the diversity of dog owners and lovers. Submissions from emerging or established photographers, designers, illustrators, writers, designers, makers and visual artists, and any dog owner, give DOG a fresh vision of what dog mean to humans.
DOG is a biannual global publication with 152 pages on 140gsm uncoated stock with 300gsm matte laminated cover. Printed in London Features
- Issue 2 is all about Shiba Inu. The good people from DOG travelled to Japan to document the breed.
- This issue features popular alumni from hit America show RuPaul's Drag Race, Matt James and his dog, also cover girl, Honey.
- The good people from DOG talk creativity and dog ownership with J.Crew’s Menswear Director Frank Muytjens, and chat to Andrew Tuck from Monocle magazine to discuss urbanism and life with a dog.
- This issue also showcase work from talented photographer Ollie Grove and artist John Molesworth. DOG explored the senses in a series of stories and talked to a group of creative women in our ‘Girl & Dog’ piece.
- Printed in London
- Exclusive in Singapore
ADD TO CART now to enjoy FREESHIPPING, RETURNS & BEST PRICE GUARANTEE. T&Cs apply. Or get inspired by meeting like-minded people from our DOG SMART COMMUNITY today.
- The presentation, packaging, size and measurements of this product is subject to change by manufacturer without notice. While images and descriptions listed are only meant to be guidelines, the integrity of the product shall remain the same.