DOG is a modern lifestyle magazine exploring the presence and influence of dogs and their owners in society. Each issue centers on a common topic and explores the meaningful interactions and love of individuals and their dogs through photographic portfolios, interviews, personal essays, informative material on breeds and creative content.
Personal, visual, poetic, current and innovative, DOG offers original content and a new perspective to dog lovers and owners. Content for DOG will come from a variety of creative sources mirroring the diversity of dog owners and lovers. Submissions from emerging or established photographers, designers, illustrators, writers, designers, makers and visual artists, and any dog owner, give DOG a fresh vision of what dog mean to humans.
DOG is a biannual global publication with 152 pages on 140gsm uncoated stock with 300gsm matte laminated cover. Printed in London Features
- The central character this issue is the Stabyhoun, a rare breed that hails from Friesland in the Netherlands.
- This issue also features US Photographer Amy Lombard, Colombian dog altruistic Jimena Hoyos, English actor Frank Windsor, photographer Christopher Nunn and many more.
- First ever issue went to print on National Dog Day.
- 152 pages (no advertising), bound and printed in a mix of matte and high-gloss paper
- Printed in London
- Exclusive in Singapore
ADD TO CART now to enjoy FREESHIPPING, RETURNS & BEST PRICE GUARANTEE. T&Cs apply. Or get inspired by meeting like-minded people from our DOG SMART COMMUNITY today.
- The presentation, packaging, size and measurements of this product is subject to change by manufacturer without notice. While images and descriptions listed are only meant to be guidelines, the integrity of the product shall remain the same.