Good Dog People's collaboration with special needs artist, SiJun is a wonderful collection of dog bandanas with a social mission for the dog community, reinforcing the message further that every abandoned dog deserves a chance to be accepted and loved again. We also want to spread the positive message that people with special needs are gifted with abilities and talents in different ways too. 5% of sales proceeds goes to supporting SiJun.
About The Artist
Sijun was born with Down Syndrome. He spent the first few months of his life, in and out of the hospital due to congenital heart conditions. At 16 months, his dad passed away after losing the battle to cancer. A month later, Sijun’s health deteriorated and he had to undergo surgery. Thankfully, when he turned 2 years old, his condition stabilized. As a toddler, Sijun was not keen on toys. He preferred drawing his surroundings and emotions on pen and paper. Sijun has produced many beautiful art pieces since then and has presented his work to special guests at various events.
- Designed by special needs artist, SiJun; inspired by his love for nature and animals
- Slide the bandana through your dog's collar for a quick and hassle-free fitting experience
- Made of 100% cotton
- Available in one size: 22cm long
- Best for small and mid sized breeds
- Hand-sewn and made in small batches
- 5% of sales proceeds goes to supporting SiJun
ADD TO CART now to enjoy FREE SHIPPING, RETURNS & BEST PRICE GUARANTEE. T&Cs apply. Or get inspired by meeting like-minded people from our DOG EXPERT COMMUNITY today.
- The presentation, packaging, size and measurements of this product is subject to change by manufacturer without notice. While images and descriptions listed are only meant to be guidelines, the integrity of the product shall remain the same.