- Does not contain chemical preservatives, by-products, GMO, glutens, BHA, BHT, or ethoxyquin
- Single protein and carbohydrate diets made with fresh dehydrated meat that is hormone, pesticide and antibiotic free
- Fermentation Culture (probiotic), FOS (prebiotic), papaya, and yucca support intestinal health
- High quality nutrient dense proteins for energy and complex carbohydrates for endurance
- Nutritionally optimized to support the development of muscles, organs, bones and teeth. Formulated to help maintain heart, kidney and liver health
Breed Size: All Breeds
Life Stage: Puppy
Special Diet: By-Product Free, Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient, Grain Free
Size: 4.4lb / 11lb / 24lb
Made In: United States
- Rated 4.5 Stars from Dog Food Advisor. More about the review here.
- This only serves as a reference to help our dog community make a more informed decision. It does not necessarily reflect the views of Good Dog People™
ADD TO CART now to enjoy FREESHIPPING, RETURNS & BEST PRICE GUARANTEE. T&Cs apply. Or get inspired by meeting like-minded people from our DOG SMART COMMUNITY today.
Limited Ingredient Diet Puppy Holistic Entrée is a nutrient dense diet, perfect for small and medium breed puppies as well as pregnant and nursing dogs. Carefully balanced with all the vitamins and minerals needed for proper growth.
Dehydrated Chicken, Split Peas, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Coconut**, Sun-Cured Alfalfa, Coconut Oil**, Sun-Cured Kelp, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Sodium Chloride, Lecithin, Choline Chloride, Fos or Fructooligosaccharide (Prebiotic), Fenugreek, Peppermint, Taurine, Zinc Proteinate, Papaya, Rose Hips, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Anise Oil**, Thyme Oil**, Manganese Proteinate, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Selenium, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid.
||6-11 Weeks cups/ day
||3-6 Months cups/ day
||6-12 months cups/ day
|4.5 or less
||10 or less
||1 – 1.75
||.75 – 1.75
||.25 – 1
|5 – 13.5
||11.0 – 30
||1.75 – 4
||1.75 – 3.5
||1 – 1.75
|14 – 23
||31 – 50
||3.5 – 5
||1.75 – 2.5
|23 – 32
||51 – 70
||5.0 – 6.0
||2.5 – 2.75
Metabolized Energy= 636 kcal/ cup *Modified Atwater Calculations
Frequency: To get the best results, it is important to feed properly. Your dog will should eat 1/2 of the daily portion in the morning and 1/2 in the evening.
Transition: Do not mix with your current food. We recommend a straight changeover to Canine Caviar, feeding 1/2 the recommended amount for the first day.