When Santhi and Sari's beloved mini dachshund passed away at the age of 16, their mom was broken-hearted. The soft-mannered dog was her shadow and loyal companion, following her around the house from room to room. It’s not the same anymore at home without her. As luck would have it, somebody was looking for a good home for one of his newly born dachshunds. Their mom didn’t think twice and thus Happy the dachshund came into her life and straight into her heart. Arriving at her new home, the tiny pup instantly found her wonderland in Mom’s well-kept leafy garden.
- Original design square scarves inspired by Singapore stories
- Limited edition human and dog twinning set
- Human scarf: Chiffon Polyester, size 115x115cm, machine-hemmed
- Dog bandana: Cotton, machine-hemmed
- 10% of sales proceeds goes to supporting our shelter dogs
ADD TO CART now to enjoy FREE SHIPPING, RETURNS & BEST PRICE GUARANTEE. T&Cs apply. Or get inspired by meeting like-minded people from our DOG EXPERT COMMUNITY today.
- The presentation, packaging, size and measurements of this product is subject to change by manufacturer without notice. While images and descriptions listed are only meant to be guidelines, the integrity of the product shall remain the same.