- Research finds that sustained eye contact between a dog and its owner causes oxytocin to spike in both. Well, we are pretty sure oxytocin spikes even higher when our pups start "acting cute"! This "How To Be Cute" nose work book is strongly recommended for pups who need to up their game to get all the treats their little hearts desire. The front and back cover of the book is made with sturdy polyester that crinkles in delight; while the 3 pages of double pockets are great for hiding treats in abundance.
Studio Ollie's dog toys use fabric that are safe for babies and high-quality fillers that are safe for dogs to chew and lick. All of their products have legally protected patents and are designed by their resident research center.
Front and back cover crinkles
- 3 pages of diverse nose work pockets
- Recommended for small dogs, medium size dogs and gentle giants
- Made of polyester safe for dogs
- Measures: 18cm x 20cm x 3cm
Prevent destructive boredom behaviour
- Relieve stress
- Reduce separation anxiety
- Satisfy natural hunting instincts
Slow down eating to prevent vomiting and indigestion
ADD TO CART now to enjoy FREESHIPPING, RETURNS & BEST PRICE GUARANTEE. T&Cs apply. Or get inspired by meeting like-minded people from our DOG SMART COMMUNITY today.
The presentation, packaging, size and measurements of this product is subject to change by manufacturer without notice. While images and descriptions listed are only meant to be guidelines, the integrity of the product shall remain the same.
Checking on our dogs intermittently during their playtime is always recommended, in case things get rough. No dog toy is truly indestructible, even those made for power chewers. If your dog has a history of excessive power chewing or perhaps enjoy making a game out of de-fluffing everything they can get their paws on, we strongly recommend for you to keep a close watch on your dog. Swallowing of stuffing or squeaker can be a choking hazard or form an obstruction in their bowel. Supervised play will help toys last longer, and most importantly, keep your dog safe. Always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.
Hand wash or delicate machine wash with pet-safe detergent in the laundry bag. Air dry.