Now you can provide your pet with the cardiovascular support he or she may need with our Heart Health for Cats & Dogs. An ounce of prevention now has the potential to reap significant benefits later, when your pet could use it the most. One proactive measure you can take is to provide your pet with human-grade antioxidants, amino acids and other beneficial plant compounds that might not be present in sufficient quantities in your pet’s food.
- Supports cardiovascular function
- Can be given on its own or mixed into wet food
- Contains no gluten or soy
Breed Size: All Breeds
Life Stage: All Stages
Made In: United States
ADD TO CART now to enjoy FREE SHIPPING, RETURNS & BEST PRICE GUARANTEE. T&Cs apply. Or get inspired by meeting like-minded people from our DOG SMART COMMUNITY today.
Administer orally, once per day
This unique formula was designed to support optimal heart health in these groups of cats and dogs:
- High-risk breeds (start when your pet is still a kitten or puppy)
- Athletic and hard-working pets
- All cats and dogs over the age of 7
- Any cat or dog with a heart health concern
- Any cat or dog eating kibble (and semi-moist pouched food)
If your pet falls into one of these higher risk categories, now you can take action and provide the cardiovascular support your cat or dog may need.