ZiwiPeak uses a gentle twin-stage air-drying process to naturally preserve ingredients and also eliminates pathogenic bacteria. There’s no preservatives, sugars and glycerines, and the food is safe, clean and easy to handle. It is just as nutritious and digestible as a completely raw diet, in the convenient form of air dried. Benefits
- 100% single-sourced lamb is free-range and grass-fed on ethical and sustainable New Zealand farms and wild-caught rabbit protein is carefully blended for the right balance of protein and fat.
- Includes 3% New Zealand Green Mussels, which are a natural source of chondroitin and glucosamine and supports joint health.
- Complete and balanced, limited ingredient formula includes 92% fresh meat, organs, bones and green mussels.
- Made as a chunky loaf style, with a high level of all-natural protein and moisture to entice even the pickiest eater.
- Never includes grains, rice, corn, soy, potatoes, wheat, fillers, sugars, glycerins, rendered meals, preservatives, TSPP, BPA, guar gum, agar agar or carrageenan.
Breed Size: All Breeds
Life Stage: All Stages
Special Diet: By-Product Free, Gluten Free, Grain Free
Protein: Rabbit & Lamb
Made In: New Zealand
- Rated 4.5 Stars from Dog Food Advisor. More about the review here.
- This only serves as a reference to help our dog community make a more informed decision. It does not necessarily reflect the views of Good Dog People™
ADD TO CART now to enjoy FREESHIPPING, RETURNS & BEST PRICE GUARANTEE. T&Cs apply. Or get inspired by meeting like-minded people from our DOG SMART COMMUNITY today.
Feed your dog farm to bowl nutrition with Ziwi Peak Rabbit & Lamb Recipe Canned Dog Food. Simple and pure, just like the Ziwi love for dogs, this recipe gives your pal the best of New Zealand. It’s designed to mirror a whole-prey, nutrient dense diet using fresh meat, organs and bone, as well as New Zealand green lipped mussels for a natural source of chondroitin and glucosamine. And to keep the formula as natural as possible, the complete and balanced nutrition does not include TSPP, BPA or carrageenan in the canning process.
Rabbit Meat, Lamb Broth, Lamb, Lamb Liver*, Lamb Lung*, Lamb Kidney*, Chick Peas, Lamb Tripe*, Lamb Heart*, Hare Meat, New Zealand Green Mussel, Lamb Bone, Dried Kelp, Sea Salt, Minerals (Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Selenium Yeast, Manganese Amino Acid Complex), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B1 Supplement, Vitamin B5 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid). *Depending on seasonal availability will be temporarily substituted with sheep.
||Grams per day
||Oz per day
|1kg / 2.2lb
|2kg / 4.4lb
|3kg / 6.6lb
|4kg / 8.8lb
|5kg / 11lb
|10kg / 22Ib
|20kg / 44Ib
|30kg / 66lb
|40kg / 88lb
|50kg / 110Ib
Puppies / Kittens / Pregnant or Nursing Females: Feed approx. double the amount indicated, in 2-3 feedings per day. It is important when changing your pet's diet that you have a slow introduction across a seven-day period.