- High in Omega 3’s (DHA & EPA) & Omega 6, providing numerous health benefits
- Green Lipped Mussel powder has a very high concentration of Omega-3’s and a unique combination of fatty acids as well as minerals
- Natural anti-inflammatory, and an excellent source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin which play a key role in reducing and inhibiting inflammation and relieving pain associated with joint problems
- The canned foods series are grain free, so are easily digestible, gluten free and low allergen
- Not all animals drink as much water as they should, so canned foods can be a good source of hydration if your pet is reluctant to drink adequate amounts of water
- Health considerations that can make wet foods a practical choice are when older animals may have lost some of their sense of smell and may be more inclined to eat a food that has a richer scent and flavour
Breed Size: All Breeds
Life Stage: All Stages
Special Diet: Grain Free, Gluten Free, By-Product Free
Made In: New Zealand
ADD TO CART now to enjoy FREESHIPPING, RETURNS & BEST PRICE GUARANTEE. T&Cs apply. Or get inspired by meeting like-minded people from our DOG SMART COMMUNITY today.
The Natural Pet Treat Company® was founded in 1999 by Harjit Sidhu, with the vision to provide a sustainable and holistic business approach in every aspect of the company. His love of natural foods led him to the pet food industry, as what goes into our pets is just as important for us as it is to their health and well-being. From procurement through to production, the final product and our customers, their focus is about providing environmentally friendly consumer and production cycles.
Meat (50%) [ Beef (39%), Lamb (11%) ], Broth, Apples (2%), Potato Diced, Carrots Diced, Brewers Yeast, Peas, Fish Oil, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Cassia Gum, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Vitamins & Organic Chelated Minerals, Salt, Mussel Powder, Xanthum Gum, Taurine, Coenzyme Q10.
Protein (Min) – 7.5% | Fat (Min) – 2.0% | Fibre (Max) – 0.5% | Ash (Max) – 3% | Moisture (Max) – 78.0% | Carbohydrate (Min) – 2.0% | Calcium – 0.25%: Phosphorus – 0.18%, Ca:P Ratio 1.39:1 | Magnesium (Min) – 0.01% | Sodium (Min) – 0.07% | Potassium (Min) – 0.15%
The suggested daily feeding guide below is based on a typical adult dog eating wet food only. Each dog has different needs so this is a guide only.
Active dogs require more energy, and therefore more food. Puppies and lactating females need to be fed more as their energy and nutritional needs are greater. We recommend you check with your vet if you are unsure of how much to feed your pet as well as whether Zeal® is suitable for your puppies, pregnant or lactating mums and dogs with certain health problems.
If you are combination feeding ie – canned, kibble, lactose free pet milk, adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. Gradually transition to your pet’s new food over a 7 day period. Always ensure adequate fresh drinking water or Zeal® Pet Milk is freely available to your Pet.
Dog Size – 390gm Can – Approx. grams per day
2 kg – 3 kg weight
1/2 to 3/4 x 390 g can – 195 g – 275 g
3 kg – 5 kg weight
3/5 to 1 x 390 g can – 275 g – 390 g
5 kg – 10 kg weight
1.0 – 2.0 x 390 g cans – 390 g – 780 g
10 kg – 20 kg weight
2.0 – 3.5 x 390 g cans – 780 g – 1365 g