Analgesic and Anti-Inflammatory Spray. Provides rapid relief of inflammation, pruitis (itchy skin) and associated conditions.
- Relieves skin conditions and hot spots. Common causes are weakened immune system, allergies and insect bites.
- Symptoms of these conditions are itchy, swollen, redness, warm/hot to the touch, moist, bloody and sometimes pus.
- Allantoin helps stimulate healing of wounds
- Lidocaine relieves itching, burning and pain from skin inflammations. Hydrocortisone: reduces the cause of inflammation, redness and swelling.
- Use with Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Hot Spot & Itch Relief Shampoo
ADD TO CART now to enjoy FREESHIPPING, RETURNS & BEST PRICE GUARANTEE. T&Cs apply. Or get inspired by meeting like-minded people from our DOG SMART COMMUNITY today.
Water, Colloidal Oatmeal, Lidocaine HCl, Glycerin, Polysorbate-20, Hydrocortisone Acetate, Allantoin, Wheat Germ Oil, Lactic Acid, Fragrance.
Shake well. Spray affected area thoroughly and evenly until wet. Treat twice daily for one week, then once per day for one more week. If needed, continue every other day for two additional weeks. For topical use only on dogs and cats over 12 weeks.
The presentation, packaging, size and measurements of this product is subject to change by manufacturer without notice. While images and descriptions listed are only meant to be guidelines, the integrity of the product shall remain the same.