Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Antiparasitic & Antiseborrheic Shampoo is formulated with salicylic acid, coal tar and micronized sulfur that effectively treats symptoms of dermatitis, seborrhea, mange and other parasitic or bacterial infections. Helps soothe and eliminate scaling, rashes and inflammation. Oatmeal & allantoin hydrate skin and promote healing.
- Treats multiple skin conditions such as dermatitis, mange, seborrhea, parasitic and bacterial infections
- Oatmeal and Allantoin to hydrate skin and promote healing
- Shampoo should be used 2-3 times a week until skin condition improves and then the frequency can be lessened
- Paraben, Dye, and Soap free.
- Coal tar is a common and effective treatment for skin conditions
ADD TO CART now to enjoy FREESHIPPING, RETURNS & BEST PRICE GUARANTEE. T&Cs apply. Or get inspired by meeting like-minded people from our DOG SMART COMMUNITY today.
Water, Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide Dea, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Coal Tar, Salicylic Acid, Micronized Sulfur Powder, Colloidal Oatmeal USP, Fragrance, Dmdm-Hydantoin, Allantoin, Tetrasodium Edta.
Wet coat and apply shampoo generously. Work into a thick lather, massaging into the coat to thoroughly saturate skin. Allow to remain on pet 10-15 minutes. Rinse well. For topical use only on dogs & horses over 12 weeks.
The presentation, packaging, size and measurements of this product is subject to change by manufacturer without notice. While images and descriptions listed are only meant to be guidelines, the integrity of the product shall remain the same.