Stella & Chewy’s Freeze Dried Raw Coated Kibbles Dog Food offers the best nutrients that your dogs require from a raw diet. Stella & Chewy’s believes in offering the best raw coated kibbles for healthy and happy dogs. They are also focused in ensuring the highest quality pet food from the first delivery to the last batch crafted in their own USA kitchen.
- Protein-rich gently baked kibble
- Coated with Stella & Chewy's irresistible freeze-dried raw
- Responsibly sourced animal proteins, cage-free poultry
- 65% pure animal ingredients and natural oils
- 35% organic fruits, vegetables and other wholesome ingredients
- Grain, gluten & potato-free, NO artificial preservatives or colourings
- Low carb-diet
- Added probiotics for optimal digestion
- Rich in omega fatty acids for a healthy skin and coat
Refer to the full-size product listing here.
Breed Size: All Breeds
Life Stage: Puppy
Special Diet: By-Product Free, Gluten Free, Grain Free
Size: Approx. 75g
Made In: United States
ADD TO CART now to enjoy FREESHIPPING, RETURNS & BEST PRICE GUARANTEE. T&Cs apply. Or get inspired by meeting like-minded people from our DOG SMART COMMUNITY today.
Chicken, chicken meal, chickpeas, peas, chicken liver, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), chicken heart, lentils, salmon oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), natural chicken flavor, suncured alfalfa, chicken gizzard, fenugreek seed, flaxseed, coconut oil, pumpkin seed, organic cranberries, organic spinach, organic beets, organic carrots, organic squash, organic blueberries, pumpkin, inulin (from chicory root), thyme, sage, rosemary extract, tocopherols (preservative), dried kelp, taurine, potassium chloride, choline chloride, calcium carbonate, dicalcium phosphate, L-carnitine, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, sodium selenite, vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, niacin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, salt, dried pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium longum fermentation product
- Crude Protein – min 36.0%
- Crude Fat – min 16.0%
- Crude Fiber – max 5.0%
- Moisture – max 12.0%
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min) – 3.0%
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (min) – 0.75%
- Vitamin E (min) – 175IU/kg
- Zinc (min) – 150mg/kg
- DHA (min) – 0.10%
- L-Carnitine* (min) – 100mg/kg
- Calorie Content – 3,790 Kcal/kg, 447 Kcal/cup
Microorganisms* Not less than 10,000,000 CFU/lb. (Pediococcus Acidilactici, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Longum)
*Not recognised as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Food Nutrient Profiles
This is a repacked product meant only for trial feeding. Please purchase only if comfortable. It's recommended to consume within a week of receipt.