PetCubes is Singapore's first commercial manufacturer and distributor of fresh pet food. PetCubes produces Gently-Cooked & Raw dog food with a variety of proteins that encourage rotation feeding. The diet contains no salt, sugar, preservatives, fillers, additives, GMO ingredients, by-products or grain. With flash freezing technology, all nutrients are sealed tight from its source. The packaging is also designed for easy feeding. No mess and hassle but only healthy goodness!
- Locally sourced and prepared in sunny Singapore from reputable sources
- Shinier coats
- Healthier skin
- Cleaner teeth
- Higher energy levels
- Smaller stools
Breed Size: All Breeds
Life Stage: All Stages
Special Diet: By-Product Free, Grain Free, Gluten Free
Size: 2 cases / 4 cases / 8 cases (1 case weighs 2.25 kg, contains 7 packets of 320g each, each packet divided into 4 cubes)
Made In: Singapore
ADD TO CART now to enjoy FREESHIPPING, RETURNS & BEST PRICE GUARANTEE. T&Cs apply. Or get inspired by meeting like-minded people from our DOG SMART COMMUNITY today.
Beef Knuckle, Beef Heart, Beef Lungs, Beef Spleen, Beef Liver, Pumpkin, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Broccoli, Spinach, Sea Kelp, Spirulina, Grounded Free Range Eggshells, Alaskan Salmon Oil, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Blueberries, Cranberry Powder.
- Do not re-cook or heat up the food in a microwave. To maintain the nutritional value, it’s important to serve PetCubes in its natural thawed state. Any heat process would eliminate the benefits in the diet. The simple process to prepare PetCubes is to thaw in a chiller, then serve.
- Store in the freezer so that the food can last for 1 year from manufacturing date. A thawed diet can be kept in the fridge for up to two days. Once thawed, it should not be refrozen. Handle PetCubes just like how you would handle your own food
- To thaw, leave in a chiller for about 10-12 hours before feeding. Do not thaw it on a table at room temperature over 1-2 hours before feeding
- Ensure that PetCubes is frozen when you receive it. Some signs that it has gone bad: Bloated packet and foul/very sour smell are the most obvious signs
- Ice crystals forming within the packet is a natural process, it does not affect the quality of the product in any way.
1/4 packet feeds 1-5 kg dog
1/2 packet feeds 5-10 kg dog
3/4 packet feeds 10-15 kg dog
1 whole packet feeds 15-25 kg dog
Note: These are just estimations. Do monitor your dog's weight and adjust accordingly.