Pet Cubes is Singapore's first commercial manufacturer and distributor of fresh pet food. Pet Cubes produces freshly cooked & raw food packed and vacuum sealed. No mess and hassle but only healthy goodness. There is no salt, sugar, preservatives and chemicals in all Pet Cubes diet and all nutrients are sealed tight from its source.
- Locally made in sunny Singapore with fresh ingredients from reputable sources
- Made using single type of protein source, which is greatly beneficial for dogs suffering from allergy problems
- Using HACCP certified flash freezing technology
- No salt, no preservatives & no additives are added to maintain peak freshness
- Recipes are carefully advised by professionals that ensures it to be well balanced and nutritious
Breed Size: All Breeds
Life Stage: All Stages
Special Diet: By-Product Free, Grain Free, Gluten Free
Size: 2 cases / 4 cases / 8 cases (1 case weighs 2.25 kg, contains 7 packets of 320g each, each packet divided into 4 small cubes)
Made In: Singapore
ADD TO CART now to enjoy FREESHIPPING, RETURNS & BEST PRICE GUARANTEE. T&Cs apply. Or get inspired by meeting like-minded people from our DOG SMART COMMUNITY today.
Chicken Breast, Chicken Neck, Chicken Heart, Chicken Gizzard, Chicken Liver, Pumpkin, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Free Range Whole Eggs, Broccoli, Spinach, Sea Kelp, Spirulina, Alaskan Salmon Oil, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Supplement Blend.
- Do not re-cook or heat up the food in a microwave. To maintain the nutritional value, it’s important to serve PetCubes in its natural thawed state. Any heat process would eliminate the benefits in the diet. The simple process to prepare PetCubes is to thaw in a chiller, then serve.
- Store in the freezer so that the food can last for 1 year from manufacturing date. A thawed diet can be kept in the fridge for up to two days. Once thawed, it should not be refrozen. Handle PetCubes just like how you would handle your own food
- To thaw, leave in a chiller for about 10-12 hours before feeding. Do not thaw it on a table at room temperature over 1-2 hours before feeding
- Ensure that Pet Cubes is frozen when you receive it. Some signs that it has gone bad: Bloated packet and foul/very sour smell are the most obvious signs
- Ice crystals forming within the packet is a natural process, it does not affect the quality of the product in any way.
1/4 packet feeds 1-5 kg dog
1/2 packet feeds 5-10 kg dog
3/4 packet feeds 10-15 kg dog
1 whole packet feeds 15-25 kg dog
Note: These are just estimations. Do monitor your dog's weight and adjust accordingly.