- Nutripe Pure Green Tripe Canned Dog Food is a wild nutrition grain-free wet diet that is complete and balanced, suitable for adult dogs.
Made with limited ingredients, Nutripe Pure Green Tripe Canned Dog Food contains more than 85% green venison tripe.
Nutripe Pure Green Tripe Canned Dog Food contains Quadroplex Plus, a blend of Co-Enzyme Q10, cranberries, green mussel powder, and salmon oil for a holistic approach to your dog’s health.
- Suitable for adult dogs
- Limited ingredient grain-free diet
- Complete & balanced nutrition
- Contains Quadroplex Plus
- To promotes a healthy immune system, cardiovascular function, skin & coat, and joints
- Contains antioxidants with anti-inflammatory properties that helps fight against free radicals that could cause cancer.
- Helps prevent urinary system issues and oral health issues (plaque)
- Made in New Zealand
Breed Size: All Breeds
Life Stage: All Stages
Special Diet: By-Product Free, Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient
Protein: Green Tripe, Salmon
Size: 95g, 390g
Made In: New Zealand
ADD TO CART now to enjoy FREE SHIPPING, RETURNS & BEST PRICE GUARANTEE. T&Cs apply. Or get inspired by meeting like-minded people from our DOG SMART COMMUNITY today.
Green Venison Tripe *88.32%, Venison Broth, Ovine Plasma, Brewers Yeast, Calcium Carbonate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Cranberries, Salmon Oil, Agar-Agar, Cassia Gum, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Yucca Schidigera, Green Mussel Powder, Choline Chloride, Co-Enzyme Q10, Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Iodine, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B1, Organic Copper, Organic Manganese, Vitamin B5, Organic Selenium, Vitamin E, Vitamin B3, Organic Zinc, Organic Iron. *excluding broth
Feed daily as a complete and balanced meal according to instructions on the label, or mix in with dry food and other types of food as a meal mixer or topper.
Wet food is a good option for dogs who do not drink water frequently or sufficiently. If this food is new to your dog, gradually introduce it into his diet by mixing in small portions of the new food with the current food.
This should take at least 1 week to do so (eg. mix 20% of the new food with 80% of the current food for the first two, 40% of the new food with 60% of the current food for the next two, and so on).
Do note that the transition period can take up to a month if your dog:
- Has a sensitive stomach.
- Has only been on one or a few types of dog food formulas in his life.
The presentation, packaging, size, and measurements of this product are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice. While images and descriptions listed are only meant to be guidelines, the integrity of the product shall remain the same.