MicrocynAH® is a family of advanced animal healthcare products that are safe to use on all animals, regardless of species or age. Formulated with the patented Microcyn® Technology, with 13 FDA and 20 CE approvals and over 10 million creatures treated, it is proven safe, stable and effective on both humans and animals. Features
- Formulated with hypochlorous acid (HOCl), the active ingredient naturally produced in the body to combat infections and is a chemical signal for the body to promote wound healing.
- ONLY animal healthcare products formulated with the original and patented Microcyn Technology.
- Safe for use on animals of all ages, species and skin types
- Non-toxic, non-irritating and non-sensitizing
- Contains no alcohol, steroids, antibiotics, boric acid or tea tree oils
- Veterinarian recommended and made in the USA
ADD TO CART now to enjoy FREESHIPPING, RETURNS & BEST PRICE GUARANTEE. T&Cs apply. Or get inspired by meeting like-minded people from our DOG SMART COMMUNITYtoday.
Active: Hypochlorous Acid (0.009%)
Inactive: Water, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride
Shake well before use. Move excess hair from wound area. Clip if necessary. Adjust spray nozzle. Saturate the affected area. If dressing is required, saturate dressing with MicrocynAH® Hydrogel at each dressing change. Repeat 3-4 times per day until wound is healed. No rinsing necessary. Hydrogel is designed to stick to the site of application and evaporate slowly. No need to wipe away film or residue. Faster healing is achieved when wounds are cleaned and maintained moist. Safe for use around mouth, nose, ears and eyes.
For care of traumatic wounds, cuts, abrasions, skin irritations, skin
ulcers, postsurgical incision sites, hot spots, burns, scratches, rashes, irritated skin and wound odors. Safe for use on all animal species.
Directions for use:
For external use only. Not for injection. Discontinue use if irritation develops and contact your veterinarian. For animal use only. Not for human use. Keep out of reach of children. Safe if licked by animal. Always consult with a veterinarian for systemic conditions.
Store in its original container at room temperature away from direct
sunlight and heat. Do not freeze
The presentation, packaging, size and measurements of this product is subject to change by manufacturer without notice. While images and descriptions listed are only meant to be guidelines, the integrity of the product shall remain the same.