Get $10 OFF >$99 one-use per SG household. Code: 10FORGOOD

Merrick 96% Grain Free Real Chicken Canned Dog Food

$6.90 $8.50
SAVE $1.60


  • Grain and gluten-free recipe made with a single meat protein.
  • First ingredient is 96% USDA-inspected, real deboned chicken.
  • No artificial colors, flavors, preservatives or by-products.
  • Locally sourced farm-fresh ingredients to ensure the highest quality.
  • Serve as a tasty topper for kibble or as a snack between meals.


  • Breed Size: All Breeds
  • Life Stage: All Stages
  • Special Diet: By-Product Free, Grain Free, Gluten Free
  • Protein: Chicken
  • Size: 13.2oz
  • Made In: United States


  • Rated 5 Stars from Dog Food Advisor. More about the review here.
  • This only serves as a reference to help our dog community make a more informed decision. It does not necessarily reflect the views of Good Dog People™

    ADD TO CART now to enjoy FREE SHIPPING, RETURNS & BEST PRICE GUARANTEE. T&Cs apply. Or get inspired by meeting like-minded people from our DOG SMART COMMUNITY today.

    Need this product urgently? Enjoy free and fast shipping for orders above $39. Buy Merrick 96% Grain Free Real Chicken Canned Dog Food from Singapore's responsible pet shop now. Last inventory update on Apr 01, 2020. Get it before it's gone.

    Merrick's Grain-Free 96% Real Chicken canned food provides your dog with quality protein, healthy fats and all the vitamins and minerals needed for complete nutrition. It's free of grains with 96% real, deboned USDA-inspected chicken. The other 4% is made from wholesome ingredients like chicken broth and protein-rich egg product, plus vitamins and minerals added for your dog's best health. This recipe can be served as an excellent topper for dry kibble or a delicious stand-alone meal.

    Deboned Chicken, Chicken Broth, Dried Egg Product, Natural Chicken Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate), Carrageenan, Cassia Gum, Guar Gum, Minerals (Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Glucoheptonate, Sodium Selenite), Lecithin.hin.

    CRUDE PROTEIN 10.0% min
    CRUDE FAT 6.0% min
    CRUDE FIBER 1.4% max
    MOISTURE 78.0% max

    Goal Weight Daily Feeding (Cans)
    3 LBS 1/3
    6 LBS 2/3
    10 LBS 1
    15 LBS 1 1/4
    20 LBS 1 1/2
    30 LBS 2
    40 LBS 2 1/2
    50 LBS 3
    60 LBS 3 1/2
    70 LBS 4
    80 LBS 4 1/2
    90 LBS 4 3/4
    100 LBS 5 1/4

    For dogs over 100 lbs, add 1/2 can for each additional 10 lbs. Feed Puppies up to two times and Lactating Females up to 3 times for the same weight. Shake well before opening. Adjust feeding level to your dogs individual needs. Refrigerate unused portions. Keep fresh water available at all times.

    If feeding with dry food, reduce wet amount by 6 oz for every 1/2 cup of dry food.