- The unique grain-free can recipes provide prebiotic support and feature botanicals such as pumpkin, papaya and pomegranate
- Features omega 3 fatty acids from flaxseed to help promote a shiny and healthy skin & coat
- The botanicals, herbs and premium proteins that are used help deliver optimum, natural nutrition for daily whole-body health
- Contains chicory root extract to support healthy digestion
- Made without grains, wheat, soy, corn, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
Breed Size: All Breeds
Life Stage: All Stages
Special Diet: By-Product Free, Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient, Grain Free
Made In: United States
- Rated 5 Stars from Dog Food Advisor. More about the review here.
- This only serves as a reference to help our dog community make a more informed decision. It does not necessarily reflect the views of Good Dog People™
ADD TO CART now to enjoy FREESHIPPING, RETURNS & BEST PRICE GUARANTEE. T&Cs apply. Or get inspired by meeting like-minded people from our DOG SMART COMMUNITY today.
Whitefish, Chicken, Chicken Liver, Salmon Broth, Chicken Meal, Salmon, Herring, Ground Flaxseed, Cassia Gum, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Canola Oil, Apple Powder, Cranberry Powder, Pumpkin Powder, Chicory Root Extract, Choline Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Blueberry Powder, Papaya Powder, Pomegranate Powder, Thiamine Mononitrate, Magnesium Stearate, Vitamin E Supplement, Peppermint Leaf Powder, Cinnamon, Fennel Powder, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Proteinate, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid.
Amount of food required will depend on activity, age, environment and breed. Feed at room temperature and refrigerate unused portion. Always provide access to clean fresh water.
Adult: Feed ¾ to 1 ¼ cans per 15 lbs of body weight per day.
Puppy: Feed up to twice the adult amount.
Gestation and Lactation: Feed up to three times the adult amount.
Combination Feeding: Reduce dry amount by 1/3 cup for every 6 oz of wet food.