- Support your pet with Henry Hottie’s patented non-toxic, thermostatic, dual-layer mattress that cradles your pet with gentle softness, and provides the therapeutic support of 100% Australian made thermal fibre.Cool in summer, warm in winter, the Original Henry Hottie Bed is the perfect bed to provide balanced protection for your pet’s health and wellbeing. Crafted with breathable and sturdy Australian cotton drill, Henry Hottie Beds are resistant to wear and tear while being gentle and hypo-allergenic for the most sensitive of pets and humans. Endorsed and recommended by leading veterinary rehabilitation and physiotherapy specialists, Henry Hottie Beds are highly recommended for post-operative, recovery, and joint condition support to ensure your pet recovers in a orthopedically supportive and non-toxic environment. It is the only pet bed in the world to receive a GOTS Certification (Global Organic Textile Standard). GOTS is a textile production certification that limits the use of toxic bleaches, dyes and other chemical inputs during the production process of textiles. It is internationally recognised as the toughest organic textile standard because it goes far beyond verifying the organic farming process to include every step of manufacturing. To obtain the GOTS “organic” label, a product must:
**Note: LOGO PLACEMENT MAY VARY (SOME ON TOP, SOME IN FRONT)
- Contain at least 95% organic fiber
- Not be treated with bleach, formaldehyde or any other toxic substances
- Be coloured with nontoxic dyes
- Be produced in a mill that enforces strict social and environmental standards, treating their employees and the earth with deep respect. GOTS certification means that our products meet the very highest standards.
ADD TO CART now to enjoy FREE SHIPPING, RETURNS & BEST PRICE GUARANTEE. T&Cs apply. Or get inspired by meeting like-minded people from our DOG SMART COMMUNITY today.
Small: 70cm x 50cm x 14cm
Medium: 80cm x 60cm x 14cm
Large: 90cm x 80cm x 14cm
X-Large: 110cm x 90cm x 14cm
- Outer covers are machine washable on cool delicate cycle
- Covers should be line-dried
- Do not remove the internal slip cover from mattress - in the event of soiling, simply remove the outer cover, hose the mattress, and elevate flat in sunshine. The mattress will dry within a few hours.
- The presentation, packaging, size and measurements of this product is subject to change by the manufacturer without notice. While images and descriptions listed are only meant to be guidelines, the integrity of the product shall remain the same.