Whether you’re going near or far, go with confidence with the EzyDog Drive Dog Car Harness. Offering top-notch safety and quality, this superior car harness is crash tested, passed and certified to protect your dog. It’s engineered with the strongest and most high-quality materials, using vehicle-tested seat belt webbing and Crosslink technology that ensures the harness is the ultimate in strength. And for superior ease of use, the Mag-Lok Instant fit closure means you only have to fit your dog once. After that, you can just snap him in, feed the seatbelt through the handles at the top of the harness, and you’re ready to go!
ADD TO CART now to enjoy FREE SHIPPING, RETURNS & BEST PRICE GUARANTEE. T&Cs apply. Or get inspired by meeting like-minded people from our DOG SMART COMMUNITY today.
Hand wash in mild detergent and air dry in shade. Store in a dry place, out of direct sunlight.
1) Unlace and loosen webbings from alloy tri glide. Place harness on dog.
2) Adjust both front chest webbings to a firm fit. Use measurements to balance webbing lengths repeat adjustment to rear girth webbings.
3) Lock all four webbings in place by feeding back through alloy triglide.
4) Feed webbing tail under webbing keeper and locate keeper back against triglide. Fold excess webbing and secure in keeper.
5) Place fitted harness on dog and position in car. Thread seat belt through both handles and click into buckle. Remove slack from seat belt.
Important: Do not over-tighten straps! When fitted correctly, harness should be snug, but two fingers should easily run between straps & dog.