Made with 96% wild Alaska salmon, dogs love the taste of our hypoallergenic protein-rich local fish from the Zeal Air-Dried Dog Food (Salmon Recipe). Air-drying transforms it into deliciously satisfying jerky-like pieces that even the pickiest eaters dig into. Salmon contains powerful Omega 3s and is high in vitamins B12, B3 and D, as well as selenium and phosphorous. Air-drying retains optimal nutrition, essential vitamins, minerals and amino acids. We also boost each recipe with naturally sourced vitamins, minerals and ingredients to enhance both taste and nutrition.
- Use as a treat, add to kibble or canned food or a full meal
- Dried with gently warmed 80ºC air for eight hours to naturally evaporate and preserves the optimal balance of protein, nutrients and flavour
- Help skin, coat, teeth, digestion and immune systems with ingredients
- Bamboo fibre for gastrointestinal health
- Rosemary extract as an antioxidant
- Seaweed powder for dental health
- Lecithin for vascular health
- Parsley powder as an anti-inflammatory and overall digestive health
Breed Size: All Breeds
Life Stage: All Stages
Special Diet: By-Product Free, Grain Free, Limited Ingredient
Size: 1kg, 2.5kg
Made In: Canada
ADD TO CART now to enjoy FREESHIPPING, RETURNS & BEST PRICE GUARANTEE. T&Cs apply. Or get inspired by meeting like-minded people from our DOG SMART COMMUNITY today.
Salmon 96%, Bamboo fibre 1.4%, Sunflower lecithin 1.4%, Parsley 1%, Vitamin A, Thiamine, Riboflavin, Niacin, Pantothenic acid, Pyridoxine, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Calcium iodate, Zinc proteinate, Magnesium sulphate, Manganese proteinate, Copper proteinate, Potassium chloride, Rosemary extract 0.1%.
Crude Protein (min)40.0%
Crude Fat (min)16.0%
Crude Fibre (min)4.0%
Water-soluble Chlorides (min)0.45%