Give your dog simple and essential nutrition with Instinct Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Recipe with Real Lamb Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Dry Dog Food. Because when your dog has food sensitivities, knowing exactly what’s in his food is important. That’s why this recipe features a purposefully short ingredient list, made with just one animal protein and one vegetable. Guided by the purity and simplicity of raw nutrition, it’s the simple and essential food that your dog needs to thrive—and it’s all made in the USA with the finest ingredients from around the world.
- Purposefully simple ingredient list for pets with food sensitivities - ONE ANIMAL PROTEIN and ONE VEGETABLE
- Made with wild-caught salmon – an easily digestible protein rich in Omega 3's, that provides all of the essential amino acids
- Made without - grain, dairy, eggs, chicken, beef, sweet potato, potato, chickpeas, corn, wheat, soy, artificial colors or preservatives
- Guaranteed levels of natural Omegas and antioxidants for healthy skin & coat, and immune health
- The only limited ingredient diet kibble with the pure, real nutrition of raw on every piece
- Made in the USA with the finest ingredients from around the world
Breed Size: All Breeds
Life Stage: All Stages
Special Diet: Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient
Made In: USA
ADD TO CART now to enjoy FREESHIPPING, RETURNS & BEST PRICE GUARANTEE. T&Cs apply. Or get inspired by meeting like-minded people from our DOG SMART COMMUNITY today.
Salmon Meal, Salmon, Peas, Tapioca, Canola Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Montmorillonite Clay, Natural Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Choline Chloride, Coconut Oil, Vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin), Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide), Freeze Dried Cod, Rosemary Extract.
||100 IU/kg min
|ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C)
||85 mg/kg min
|OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS
|OMEGA-6 FATTY ACIDS
Daily Feeding Guidelines:
|WEIGHT OF DOG
|ADULT MAINTENANCE (cups per day*)
|WEIGHT LOSS (cups per day*)
Ideal feeding amounts will vary by age, weight, and activity level so the guide below should be used as an initial recommendation. Divide the per day by the number of feedings per day. Be sure to always provide clean, fresh water. Along with dry food, we recommend feeding raw or wet food to help increase the amount of water in your pet’s diet.
4,335 kcal/kg, 493 kcal/cup
Always introduce a new food over a period of 5 - 7 days, mixing increasing amounts of Instinct with the current food each day.